For Sale [co]fj62 front axle ready to be built, high steer and new oe parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
completely cleaned fj62 axle. perches have been cut off, ready to weld on your spring over stuff. has factory truss. comes with knuckles, spindles, backing plates, rotors, hubs, aisan lockouts, new 4xlabs frombe steering arms, axle shafts, birfields, rebuilt calipers. diff with arb locker and stock gears (most likely needs new oring). parts are all cleaned up ready for assembly (except for surface rust on the rotors from sitting on the shelf for years)

front axle sold, so now parting out

disc brake conversion minus steering arms (knuckles, spindles, hub bodies and dials, used spindle nuts, lower knuckle caps, backing plates with air scoop, used rotors, rebuilt calipers, used birfs) $350 (just hubs $50 each)

new 4x4 labs frombe steering arms with new ricebilt rods (for fj60 axles in a 40/55) and 4 new oem toyota fj80 ends $500 (just arms =$300, just rods =$70 ea or 120 for both, just the ends $35 each)

oem knuckle rebuild parts (all bearings and gaskets) $200

fj60 birfields and shafts $ 85 for the long side, $65 for short or $125 for both ($50 each for just birfields)

also have a spare set of fj60 inners $40 for long, $20 for short

2- cryo treated birfs $80 each

diff with arb locker SOLD most likely needs new oring as it's been sitting for years.

hubs.jpg
rotors.jpg
axle housing.jpg
back plates.jpg

Last edited:
Also have a diff with old school arb locker. $SOLD Probably needs new oring. Hasnt been in a rig for 10 years. If you buy with the rest $1400 for all of it

Last edited:
Also have a diff with old school arb locker. $500. Probably needs new oring. Hasnt been in a rig for 10 years. If you buy with the rest $1400 for all of it

What's the ratio of this diff and are you willing to ship just the diff?

iirc, 4.11. yes, i'll sell the diff separately, but i'm not interested in shipping any of this stuff. to big and pita the package so it won't get damaged. i'll try to look at it tomorrow and double check the ratio

if the housing sells, i will split the parts.

Sent you a pm.

axle housing is sold, so i will part everything else out

updated with individual prices

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom