Wanted CO: Daily Driver Hundy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(105, 100, 100)
Happy New Year Mudders!

I'm looking for a well-cared for, rust-free hundy (or LX470). This will be intended for daily driving purposes. The more stock the better. However, happy to entertain nicely done mild mods. Less than 200K would be optimal. Willing and ready to pay market rates. I like the 1998-2002's because of the ease of updating the audio/head-unit, but open to newer models also. I like silver's and grey's, but open to all color options. Mainly just want a well-loved 100-200K rig that I can rely on for years to come.

If any good leads or recent post are dangling out there (that I've missed), please point me in the right direction. Excited to be in the market for another cruiser!

Thanks,
Jeff
Steamboat Springs, CO

Last edited:
Jeff, getting ready to list a 99 LX, gold but has higher mileage, 281,000, no rust, underneath looks very nice located in Helena MT

Happy New Year Mudders!

I'm looking for a well-cared for, rust-free hundy (or LX470). This will be intended for daily driving purposes. The more stock the better. However, happy to entertain nicely done mild mods. Less than 200K would be optimal. Willing and ready to pay market rates. I like the 1998-2002's because of the ease of updating the audio/head-unit, but open to newer models also. I like silver's and grey's, but open to all color options. Mainly just want a well-loved 100-200K rig that I can rely on for years to come.

If any good leads or recent post are dangling out there (that I've missed), please point me in the right direction. Excited to be in the market for another cruiser!

Thanks,
Jeff
Steamboat Springs, CO

mine fits your needs sir---https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/221812239310572/

Happy to take a look!

here's a few pics

DSCF3714.JPG

DSCF3715.JPG

DSCF3716.JPG

View attachment 2542008

DSCF3728.JPG

DSCF3718.JPG

here's some underneath pics

DSCF3723.JPG

DSCF3724.JPG

DSCF3725.JPG

DSCF3726.JPG

DSCF3727.JPG

Thanks guys for sending some very qualified applicants... a rust-free gold from out west with >200k and a rust-treated grey from the deep south with <200k.

I also have my 2000 for sale on here as well - just came back from getting the front brakes completely redone and bearings re-packed. Mileage is at 229000 now, so a bit over what you wanted but a solid rig! Also, she might have a couple more mods than you were looking for but wanted to make sure to share either way.

I'm in northern WY but would have no issue driving it down to you or meeting you part way - shoot me a message if you want to chat more!

Ill throw my 2001 LX with 228K in the ring if you are interested. TX and CO rig with no rust. Very light mods, removed running boards, 33 K02s, and a ton of preventative maintenance items in the last 20k miles. I'm building a full listing this weekend for the full picture on it. Message me if you would like.

Ill throw my 2001 LX with 228K in the ring if you are interested. TX and CO rig with no rust. Very light mods, removed running boards, 33 K02s, and a ton of preventative maintenance items in the last 20k miles. I'm building a full listing this weekend for the full picture on it. Message me if you would like.
Happy to take a look!

Happy New Year Mudders!

Thanks,
Jeff
Steamboat Springs, CO
see my craigslist posting 2000 tlc in boulder listings. daily driver fully maintained.

Happy New Year Mudders!

Thanks,
Jeff
Steamboat Springs, CO
Jeff check out my 2000 TLC on craigslist denver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom