SOLD CO: Chevy 383, SM465, FJ40 4Spd T-Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike Shull

Let’s go…
Threads
I am flexible on the price. Hear it run before I pull. More details at the link below.

544AFF65-96BD-4BE8-80E8-63F05038F472.jpeg

I have had a few people ask me if I was interested in selling the entire drive train, including the axles, drive shafts, and everything in between there and the engine.

Yes I am. My plan is to replace the entire drive terrain with 1 ton running gear so everything from the engine to the complete axle housings is for sale. I would like to secure a buyer for the engine at the minimum before I pull it apart.

If you are referring to where the ad says “less than 25k miles”, that is as close as I can get. The odometer says 20k and the speedometer is about 10MPH off so I am estimating somewhere between 20-25k miles.

I would prefer a local pick up. Where are you coming from, @jdmdavey ?

I’m in eastern Washington State. Would pay for shipping as I can accept truck freight.. how’s the compression?

I haven’t checked the compression since I replaced the cam about 5 years and 5k miles ago. It was above 150 psi at the time. I am happy to test this weekend if needed. I can say that it runs very well. I don’t have any equipment for shipping an engine (I.e. banding or pallets).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom