CO Backcountry Discovery Route next week 9/20- 9/24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm thinking of running the COBDR next week from wed - sun, so if anyone is interested, pipe up. I'm planning on taking the 4runner as the route is pretty tame but very scenic. Barring any snow storms, we should be able to do 200 miles/day and can bail anytime. All of the BDR trails are setup with fuel/lodging stops closer together due to the motorcyclists' needs.

It'll be me and my dog in my rig and possibly two other rigs.

More info and map here: Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route (COBDR)

We can discuss it at the breakfast mtg this sat.

Ali

appears i might have a kitchen pass up for negotiations...

Looks like I'll work most of the day and will hit the road around 3pm ish from ABQ. As of now, I got one other 4th 4Runner and an Explorer going with me.

Come on @sl33p3 make it happen man!!

phew. spent the last 4 days riding in crested butte at the KTM rally... GREAT time but I'm spent... I'll buy her flowers anyway and make it next time.

too much at combo of work and home... <insert more excuses here> I need more notice :(

20170916_103735-XL.jpg

Heads up forecast, Friday - Monday, wet a few days and a little cooler than it has been up here

phew. spent the last 4 days riding in crested butte at the KTM rally... GREAT time but I'm spent... I'll buy her flowers anyway and make it next time.

too much at combo of work and home... <insert more excuses here> I need more notice :(

Yeah I bet you're tired and no worries. It was short notice for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom