Wanted CO: 60 series skid plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for aftermarket HD skid plates for 60 series. Steel or AL. In/around CO or willing to ship. I’m on the front range. I’ve checked a handful of the aftermarket companies that I know of and don’t see them available. Lmk if I’m missing something somewhere. PFA
53A87487-2300-49E0-88B3-D730921FB081.jpeg

Your picture of the axle housing is confusing. There is no separate skid plates for the axle from Toyota. Engine compartment generally consider splash guards. Oil pan skid plate is part of the oil pan. Fuel tank is above the spare tire with no skid plate. The transmission/transfer case has a skid plate. Would identify what your wanting with more information that skid plates.

Last edited:
Looking for aftermarket HD skid plates for 60 series. Steel or AL. In/around CO or willing to ship. I’m on the front range. I’ve checked a handful of the aftermarket companies that I know of and don’t see them available. Lmk if I’m missing something somewhere. PFAView attachment 3277897
Your picture of the axle housing it confusing. There is no separate skid plates for the axle from Toyota. Engine compartment generally consider splash guards. Oil pan skid plate is part of the oil pan. Fuel tank is above the spare tire with no skid plate. The transmission/transfer case a skid plate. Would identify your wanting with more information that skid plates.

sure not much MEAT to the bones on this topic ?

1679611805991.jpeg

Your picture of the axle housing is confusing. There is no separate skid plates for the axle from Toyota. Engine compartment generally consider splash guards. Oil pan skid plate is part of the oil pan. Fuel tank is above the spare tire with no skid plate. The transmission/transfer case has a skid plate. Would identify what your wanting with more information that skid plates.
Yeah. It’s just a picture.

Looking for aftermarket skid plates. Front to back Do they not exist for the 60 series?

Yeah. It’s just a picture.

Looking for aftermarket skid plates. Front to back Do they not exist for the 60 series?

Not really. There was a couple people making front ones that protected the steering linkage.

A long while back a BC vendor was making transfer case skids.

My guess is that most 60’s are pricing themselves out of wheelers and the original market wasn’t that large enough for companies to make them.

A local fab shop should be able to make something up for you.

Not really. There was a couple people making front ones that protected the steering linkage.

A long while back a BC vendor was making transfer case skids.

My guess is that most 60’s are pricing themselves out of wheelers and the original market wasn’t that large enough for companies to make them.

A local fab shop should be able to make something up for you.
I am a local fab shop. Skids are a pain in the ****ing ass to make 1 set.

I am a local fab shop. Skids are a pain in the f***ing ass to make 1 set.

Make a few and sell the rest here?

Post up in the 60 forum to test the waters and see if there is interest?

You have the tools!

C79DE2E9-F6A1-4041-8F5D-921EE9AAE029.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom