For Sale CO:1973 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold sold sold -Have a 1973 FJ55 with a 1975 Drive train that is fully rebuilt. Bought it from the second owner who had it since the late 70's he owned a 73 and a 75 and the 75 got wrecked so eventually he swapped in the 2F and 4spd. Runs good. New troll hole carb(not pictured). New brakes and gas tank. Comes with BOBM front floors and lower front fender patches. Also comes with rearched factory springs for a 2-3" lift. Has a working 8274 on front and comes with a really good front factory bumper also. Exhaust is not great. Has typical rust but none in the roof. Get lots of thumbs up and people stopping to ask me about it. Have a couple nice cruisers and I swear this gets more attention. Rust in the rockers and front floors. All 3 original floor mats there. Head liner missing. Rear window works like a dream. $6,000. Let me know if you have questions. Really like this one but I also am over paying rent and want to buy a house. Previous owner told me he drove it over every mountain pass in Colorado. Comes with 33x10.5's and stock steels with hub caps or the aluminum wheels whichever you prefer. Located in Frisco, CO.

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3303.JPG

IMG_3304.JPG

IMG_3305.JPG

Last edited:
I could possibly be interested in an 80 series for trade. Let me know.

Yes its in the description. Someone is coming to check it out today. Will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom