For Sale CO: 100 series rear cargo platform (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in west Denver, asking $250.

Home built cargo platform for a 1998-2007 100 series land cruiser or lx470. I'm building the same type of platform for a tundra camper build but much of what's used here won't transfer. So, putting it up for sale to see if anyone's interested before I start pirating pieces.

Super sturdy and lighter than all wood construction, I ended up removing the middle support as it was overkill, but will include it in case you're loading bricks or something crazy heavy. This gives great storage area underneath and makes a level platform with the rear seat when folded down. Padded floor runner is installed under the carpet giving a nice and thin firm cushion. The board cut to lay over the rear seat has already been pirated and will not be included, but it's not really needed for a bed if you use a mattress of some sort. We used a 3" queen size memory foam mattress, super comfy for car camping, or overlanding as the kids say.

Three fold up hatches allow for access to all cubbies. Common 7.5 gallon water jugs will fit on either side.

The platform is taken apart and requires some assembly. All hardware and screws will be accounted for. Pretty easy process and I can help install if needed.

Due to size and laziness, I cannot ship this platform. I can meet somewhere between golden and denver if that helps. Spent more than $250 on all the hardware, lumber and carpet to build. Fits perfectly in a 100 series landcruiser or lx 470.

24814.jpeg

20180128_143252.jpg

20180203_154933.jpg

20180128_133403.jpg

20180203_170814.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom