CMCC prep... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So what do you have left to do to go to CMCC?

My list looks something like this....

Buy/beg/borrow/steal Tow Rig:)

Track Bar
Skid Plate
Adjust Valves
Rebuild Carb(maybe)
Tune Up
Lights
PS pump resiovor bracket
....whatever else i can think of or gets done by then...

oh and figure out some way to put some kind of "seal" over the doubler and tranny shifter....i drained em yesterday and all i got was WHITE which means WATER :( went through 5 gallons of 80w trying to clean them out. Probably do a fluid swap at the end of friday wheeling while down at the CMCC.

Stew

Well my list reads as such:

determine if I can even go due to a pending new job offer and trip to AZ required.....and if I can go... register by the 17th 'cause I understand no on-site registeration is allowed..

then the fun stuff... replace my PO's "custom tank" with a new tank cause the fabricator neglected to baffle the inside and my TBI 350 does not like that :mad: any pig owners with a TBI 350 have any advice on what tank to run???

Finally add diff breather extensions... change diff fluids...

determine whether or not my already non-existent spring bushings can take another hard wheeling trip without creaking me out of my mind...

and finally, figure out if there will be any group running hard trails that won't mind my big wagon scrapping by :grinpimp:

Wayneraintree said:
and finally, figure out if there will be any group running hard trails that won't mind my big wagon scrapping by :grinpimp:

That's never an issue :cool:

cruzer, that's a decently enough small list :eek:

Glad I am not alone on the last min repairs....
1. figure out new smoking problem from exhaust, I swear the only thing I changed was mixture.
2. wonder what the grease was in the rear brake drum when changing tires
3. talk myself out of adjusting all four drums before the 5 hr drive down to PA

Jay

ps my first post

There will be plenty big ol' wagons trying to scrape by -- I remember when wagons were in the minority, but these days there seems to be an overwhelming majority of wagons.

I wouldn't worry about the diff breather extensions -- don't recall ever encountering deep mud or water at Paragon -- it is dry as a desert there in June...just rocks and dirt...

See ya there...

:beer:

Clean a part of the windshield for the limited edition sticker.........................................

"Junk is a Pickle Pusher"

Got the valves adjusted and the motor mount bolts re-tightened.

Tow rig will be either the K3500/6.2/th400 that i am looking at tonight OR my work truck(doh)

This weekend going to meet up with Foxfab and get a horsecollar bent up to mount the anti-wrap bar to.

...hm thursday i pick up a carb kit at napa.

Stew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom