Events/Trails CMCC 2022 registration closes June 30th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SteveNJ

SILVER Star
Threads
Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2022 registration closes June 30th.

Want to do less wheeling and more overlanding?
Expo CMCC is coming back to CMCC this year! Spend 4 days/3 nights exploring Bald Eagle State Forest as part of guided group!

New Change: You MUST have an FRS/GMRS radio. We are no longer using CB for trail communication.

GCLC20 will get any attendees 20% off their order of Rugged Radios manufactured products

Last edited by a moderator:
All cottages are reserved that week ?
Is there anything else I might not know ?
D

D
We stopped reserving cottages for attendees years ago. Not worth the hassle. Lodging is up to the individual attendee.
That being said, I will likely only be coming for a day, but you'll have to deal with the rest of the geriatrics.

We stopped reserving cottages for attendees years ago. Not worth the hassle. Lodging is up to the individual attendee.
That being said, I will likely only be coming for a day, but you'll have to deal with the rest of the geriatrics.
Thanks for the additional info!
Geriatrics? You are not that old 🙂

D
The cottages have been sold out since last year right after the 2021 event. (Maybe a sign of how awesome it is ;))
I was able to rent a house but it was a tough find.

Is there a cutoff date for registration?

For anyone complaining AOAA didn't have enough challenge, there's now the Mammoth! :

GCLC20 will get any attendees 20% off their order of Rugged Radios manufactured products

Now that we are officially into summer it’s time to remind you that there are only 15 days left to register for the 22nd Coal Mine Cruiser Classic and get a shirt/driver bag!
Proceeds from the raffle night will go to @treadlightlyteam and @thejillianfund

I had a one room, pet OK cabin with AC reserved, but just cancelled as I won't be able to attend Coal Mine this year. BOOOO!

the site was S24P I've stayed in them before. They are small but at the end of the day, the ac was great for me and Clark, my lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom