CMCC 2014 Parts Buy/Sell/Swap Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
If you have anything that you want to buy/sell/swap list it here. Maybe someone will be interested and you all can save some shipping nonsense by making a deal at CMCC!

More:

FJ45LV hood. That means no windshield tie down pieces or bumpers. It was slightly damaged but is certainly usable as is and is probably fixable... CERTAINLY good enough for a trail rig. It is a "split" style hood but doesn't come with a chrome ornament... FREE FREE FREE

Curved FJ40 hard top glass. I have a number of pieces, $10 each

Early style FJ40 windshield frame, no glass no wipers (top mounted) but does have the wire harness for the wipers. VERY little rust. $50

stock fzj80 springs 60$
Fj80 brush bar for stock bumper 40$
fj40 Kayline soft top bows and hardware one tube is bent,black soft top is shot, windows are cloudy, a couple of wear holes in canvas 40$

I will be at CMCC Thursday Friday and Saturday.

New (about 100miles) Front 6inch iron man springs for an 80 (or whatever else it may fit) $100
Complete 80 series frot and rear 3rds (stock gears) - make offer

Swampers on wheels $150. Have a set of 36 x 14.50 x 15 inch well worn swampers, mounted on what i think are 10" wide wheels. These were on a project i bought and I have no use for them. Can be picked up at coal mine this week- $150 takes all four. two hold air well two went down over a week or so time frame. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary S
Swampers 1.JPG
Swampers 2.JPG
Swamper 3.JPG

For Sale or Swap 16" BMW wheels and tires - will take skids for 2013 FJ

Traded in my BMW for the FJ. Looking to sell 4 16" OEM BMW Wheels. They're off a 2010 3 series. Not many miles left on the tires - run flats. Wheels have the TPMS monitors. $350. In Westchester or will deliver to CMCC.

For Sale or Swap 16" BMW wheels and tires - will take skids for 2013 FJ

Traded in my BMW for the FJ. Looking to sell 4 16" OEM BMW Wheels. They're off a 2010 3 series. Not many miles left on the tires - run flats. Wheels have the TPMS monitors. $350. In Westchester or will deliver to CMCC.

Adding picture

BMW Wheels 1.jpg

I rented a cabin at twin grove, and again will not be making it to this years cmcc. I gotta look up my reservation details, but I'll pass it on to one of you guys for what I paid... pm me.

Brand new, never mounted IPOR skid plate for a 40. There are a few paint chips from being stored in the garage for the last 2 years, but otherwise in perfect condition. $200 OBO delivered to CMCC.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002HRBSU/?tag=ihco-20

If anyone can bring one of these (or something similar), I would be eternally grateful. Just bring the receipt and I'll pay ya back. Being a genius, I got a 4' K40 antenna but didn't get an adapter to be able to screw it into the PL-259 plug on the mount...
(914) 482-0141

Are you a prime member? For an extra four bucks you can get next day shipping and it'll be at Twin Grove tomorrow by the end of the day.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002HRBSU/?tag=ihco-20

If anyone can bring one of these (or something similar), I would be eternally grateful. Just bring the receipt and I'll pay ya back. Being a genius, I got a 4' K40 antenna but didn't get an adapter to be able to screw it into the PL-259 plug on the mount...
(914) 482-0141

Got one. I will bring with me to Twin Grove, should be there Wednesday afternoon - I hope. Look for a lifter 2nd gen red 4runner hanging out with the CLCC club.

Ed

Have an extra FJ40 I'd part with, haven't listed it anywhere else- special for the coal mine event? Anyway, as usual, I have too many things going on right now. It's 78 FJ40 that came from Virginia, hardly any rust anywhere still has a lot of the original paint on it. PO replaced the rear sill and added a set of 1/4" thick quarter panels. Yes this truck was built to wheel just was never finished. Needs some TLC but would be a great start for a solid wheleling machine. Drive train is stock and seems to be in good shape that way, brakes work fine. A few pictures are attached- see me at the campground for details. I'd take $3300 for the truck with 4.10 third members. I have a pair of 4.88's completely set up by Ironpig that I could make a buyer a great deal on- $1200 for the pair including a never used ARB compressor. One of the 4.88 thirds has a never used ARB locker, both have new gears and bearings. Yes she needs finished but she'd be a great start for a solid wheeler. See me at the campground with questions. Gary S
002.JPG
Matt 40 July 15 1.jpg
Matt 40 July 15 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom