CMCC 2011 Registration Is Now Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys! Hi from Cruise Moab 2011:cheers:

We just had the raffle here tonight and the one prize I won was a free registration pass to CMCC:lol:

Too bad I'm 2K miles away...could have used a couple of years ago;p

I hate you right now:flipoff2: Steve, I am pleased you are doing well:cheers:

We just had the raffle here tonight and the one prize I won was a free registration pass to CMCC:lol:

rub it in rub it in

CMCC Registration Deadline

Please note that registration for this year’s Coal Mine Cruiser Classic will close on Thursday, June 30th, 2011.
Registrations will not be accepted after this date. Walk-in registrations cannot be accommodated.

To register, please browse to:

http://gclcny.com/events/CMCC/index.html

Please read the GCLC safety checklist and make sure your vehicle is prepared for safety inspection.
http://gclcny.com/docs/GCLCChecklist.pdf

Not currently. The registration assumes you're a driver and vehicle.
We can enter you manually into the database and you can pay via PayPal directly to:
treasurer@gclcny.com
However, please include ALL information in the PayPal NOTES section, including what driver you will be riding with, camping info, meals, shirt size, name, address, etc.
Try to be as complete as possible so we don't have to guess.

Hope that helps.

Not currently. The registration assumes you're a driver and vehicle.
We can enter you manually into the database and you can pay via PayPal directly to:
treasurer@gclcny.com
However, please include ALL information in the PayPal NOTES section, including what driver you will be riding with, camping info, meals, shirt size, name, address, etc.
Try to be as complete as possible so we don't have to guess.

Hope that helps.

you miss understood me, i was wondering if i can pay with my debit card on paypals site! sorry about the confusion!:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom