Clutch slave help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I have an issue bleeding my clutch slave. I will bleed it, the clutch will work great then 10 miles down the road I won't be able to shift into first or reverse at a light. Cylinder is not leaking that I can see. I think I may not be tightening the bleeder screw enough because it is all rounded off. My questions:

1. Does this cylinder look stock to you? I want to replace just the bleeder screw but it is significantly smaller than the one on a spare cylinder I have.
2. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Attachments

• clutch.pdf
    343.5 KB · Views: 60
I would just go ahead and change the master and slave.. they are generally pretty cheap parts.

here is Thundercawesum's slave
5C827E5B-001A-4DF7-8AF1-FF43414827E4.jpeg

Do you have a friend who can help? If so, have them pushe the pedal in a few times while it’s cold while you watch how everything moves.

Then do the same when it’s hot so you can watch for any differences.

I’d be curious if the fork is lifting off of the pivot ball.

Do you have a friend who can help? If so, have them pushe the pedal in a few times while it’s cold while you watch how everything moves.

Then do the same when it’s hot so you can watch for any differences.

I’d be curious if the fork is lifting off of the pivot ball.

That's an interesting idea. I don't have anyone around this weekend but I'll check when my buddy comes over. I did notice it works fine when the car is cold but like clockwork stops working after I drive it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom