Clutch plate for diesel HJ45 1H (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am trying to find out who has the clutch plate for a 1H diesel mounted to a H55F? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Jeff

You have asked 3-4 questions on MUD and people have taken their time to answer without any acknowledgment from you.

It helps if others know where you are,just adding it to your profile is enough.
Locality is a big thing with cruiser parts.

Clutch plate for 1H diesel to H55F

Thank you for your reply. I am new to this forum.
I have three FJ60s with 5 speeds, 2F motors. I has spring overs and is set up as a rock crawler. I am from Columbia , Missouri, USA. But I have purchased stuff from Australia (AXT turbo). I also have a 78 FJ40, restored. I just got this Troopy. It is a 1H diesel and a friend of mine works for Caterpillar Diesel and he and I are rebuilding the 1H, adding turbo and intercooling and perhaps LPG fumigation. I am converting the Troopy into a camper as I have made a fibergalss shell that will allow you to walk in the vehicle with a cab over sleeper.
Anyway, it is right-hand drive and I am trying to figure out how to put power steering on it as well as find a clutch plate for it to go between the 5 speed and the 1H. Any help is appreciated. I'll post pictures of the camper when it is finished. Since I had to go to the trouble of making molds for the camper I will probably offer the camper as a kit if anyone is interested.

Thank you for your reply. I am new to this forum.
I have three FJ60s with 5 speeds, 2F motors. I has spring overs and is set up as a rock crawler. I am from Columbia , Missouri, USA. But I have purchased stuff from Australia (AXT turbo). I also have a 78 FJ40, restored. I just got this Troopy. It is a 1H diesel and a friend of mine works for Caterpillar Diesel and he and I are rebuilding the 1H, adding turbo and intercooling and perhaps LPG fumigation. I am converting the Troopy into a camper as I have made a fibergalss shell that will allow you to walk in the vehicle with a cab over sleeper.
Anyway, it is right-hand drive and I am trying to figure out how to put power steering on it as well as find a clutch plate for it to go between the 5 speed and the 1H. Any help is appreciated. I'll post pictures of the camper when it is finished. Since I had to go to the trouble of making molds for the camper I will probably offer the camper as a kit if anyone is interested.

Im sure that Don Kyatt in oz will send you one. Landcruiser clutch kits sell for between $285-$600 in oz depending on the quality.
Roodog4wdspares would also have them and send to the US http://stores.ebay.com.au/ROODOGS-4WD-SPARES.
There maybe vender's on this forum that stock them.

Exedy site says that a FJ45 clutch disc is the same but the kits have a different part#http://www.exedy.com.au/

Im using one of these and it cut the gearbox rattle out on accelleration.

If you have the disk & pressure plate get them rebuilt. There are shops all over the US that rebuilds clutch assby's, it will cost you about a 1/3 of a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom