Clutch master photo needed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mongoose2231

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hello fellow mudders. Can someone please post a pic of their late model hj60 clutch master in cab under the dash. I have been having issues with my clutch. It engages too late and the slave is the non adjusting style. I then checked the pedal and the height is correct but there's no play in it. My master is not just the simple fork style and rod but rather has some sort of a round metal cylinder of some sorts right after the fork, and it looks like I have no more adjustment( to shorten the rod) to create free play. I just want someone to paste a picture please.

Hello fellow mudders. Can someone please post a pic of their late model hj60 clutch master in cab under the dash. I have been having issues with my clutch. It engages too late and the slave is the non adjusting style. I then checked the pedal and the height is correct but there's no play in it. My master is not just the simple fork style and rod but rather has some sort of a round metal cylinder of some sorts right after the fork, and it looks like I have no more adjustment( to shorten the rod) to create free play. I just want someone to paste a picture please.

Are you sure you dont have a problem with your slave cylinder on your bell housing?? If you are having a problem with your clutch pedal, you should check out your slave cylinder first. It may need a bleed, or even a replacement. You shouldnt have to adjust anything in the cab if everything is running as it should.

I may be interpreting the situation wrong, but I can get a picture of mine if you need.

I checked the salve, took it off the bell housing. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/out-with-the-old-and-in-with-the-new.810018/page-4 Everything is ok under there. The Master looks as though it has been changed. I think the wrong part was ordered. I raised the pedal 1/2" now and i don't have that feeling that the clutch is not fully engaged anymore. I just wanted to see a master form an original HJ60 and it would make things a lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom