Clutch Master Blank Off Plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All - I'm getting lazy in my old age. I could easily make one but before I go to the effort wondering if any vendors make a clutch master blank off plate. I have a 77 FJ with a RAMJET 350 and TH350. It's getting cold here in CO and the cold air from the clutch master hole blowing into the onto my crotch is a bit un corfortable. Do you know of anyone that makes a blank off plate for that hole in the fire wall where the clutch master went?

NO ,

nobody makes that type of delete plate because its not a common need

however , you can make your own EAZY PEEZY

- purchase a NICE NEW OEM unit ,

- ALL new oem mounting hardware too

- prior to install , remove the push ROD via The snap ring under CUP BOOT

- re-install CUP boot

- atttach new master to firewall ,

- now your done and have a OEM PHO- DELETE Plug Master Period correct

- it will BOTH FIT and FORM without the function

- now your ...........................will remain warm And cozy

1639050190697.png
_

@3_puppies

thanks. I should have thought about that when the pile of old stuff was laying around the shop floor <lol>

well im a thinker ............... :D

and this is the approach i would personally take and path i would choose 110% ..........

i would not blink twice at spending $34-=38 on a BLUE AISIN Proper profile NEW Clutch Master cylinder

see MICE can chew thu tape and go thu a hole the size of a DIME

don't risk in brother

s-l1600111111 - Copy - Copy (3).jpg

Don't be lazy. Just make a plate from steel or aluminum. Way better than the other suggestions.

If I had 3 threaded, unused holes on my firewall, especially in a space as large as that enjoyed by the clutch master, I would build something more useful than just a blockoff plate. A bracket to hold a spare bottle of oil, a accessory tool mount for routine maintenance tools, etc.

You could have fun and sponsor a contest in the 40 section to get more creative ideas. Cruiser owners like contests and free stuff.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom