Clutch job... extra bolts!?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

May the minimum I put all the bolts and small parts in a box or container so I know that everythingI took off is in one place and better go back on. Usually I put bolts back in their holes when I pull items or place them on the holes of the item removed if possible.
Sorry I was not clarifying myself with this idea. I would have used a wrecking yard fluorescent pen and Mark each hole with the number that matches the hole on the sheet of plastic.

You know I don't think it would be too hard to build a model of a plastic tray with lid will actually the leg would have to be removable in case of craft but the lid would have pre-made holes created by the 3D printer. I still think that some kind of way to Griffin to the bolts in case the tree where to fall so the bolts would still be stuck in the Trey

You know I don't think it would be too hard to build a model of a plastic tray with lid will actually the leg would have to be removable in case of craft but the lid would have pre-made holes created by the 3D printer. I still think that some kind of way to Griffin to the bolts in case the tree where to fall so the bolts would still be stuck in the Trey

a Saab friend of mine does the cardboard trick when building cars. As far as sorting and tracking hardware. It’s a good way to do it.

take your idea one step farther and use foam to breadboard the shapes and lengths of hardware and brackets into a tool box.

a Saab friend of mine does the cardboard trick when building cars. As far as sorting and tracking hardware. It’s a good way to do it.

take your idea one step farther and use foam to breadboard the shapes and lengths of hardware and brackets into a tool box.

foam would probably be a bad choice. Petroleum that is gasoline could be leaking and coating the side of a transmission and coat the bolts. It wouldn't happen in fact it may be kind of rare and dissolve the foam. I don't think oil would dissolve the foam. Another option is 2 have spring loaded Neo magnets underneath the the hole and the bolt would be secured by the magnet. Just thoughts and ideas to help the mechanic. gosh I wish I could enjoy working on trucks and cars anymore but I really don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom