cluster stickers or file to print them out? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Is anybody making sticker for the white lettering on the instrument cluster? Thinking about rebuilding my instrument cluster... Ive read some people printed them out. Anybody has the pdf to print out? Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

I used Helvetica Medium it was pretty close to original. I don remember if it was bold or not. You can experiment with it. I cut them from 3M vinyl on a plotter.

I used whitefacegauges.net for the faces on my Chevelle. (They make them in many colors, not just white). It’s a whole overlay and looked very close to original font and size (I couldn’t tell a difference). They’ve held up great for the last 5 years. They list that they make overlays for the FJ40 but I haven’t tried them. Shows they offer them in metric as well.

Funny you ask this I created these for some clusters that I am restoring. These use the same vinyl that the old gaugemarks company use. I have listed them on Ebay to see if anyone is interested in using them.
full speed.jpg
IMG_20220617_082951 (1).jpg
IMG_20220620_083259.jpg
left.jpg

@Biscuit made me a custom set to recalibrate my speedometer years ago. No idea if he’s making them anymore.

Funny you ask this I created these for some clusters that I am restoring. These use the same vinyl that the old gaugemarks company use. I have listed them on Ebay to see if anyone is interested in using them.View attachment 3039584View attachment 3039585View attachment 3039586View attachment 3039587

Got anymore available of the other version?

@bj40man sorry for not responding earlier. I have not really worked on these at all.

There was very little interest on ebay and each version is a huge investment of time. And it is not worth the effort to only sell 7 or 8 kits.

Ok, I understand...

Funny you ask this I created these for some clusters that I am restoring. These use the same vinyl that the old gaugemarks company use. I have listed them on Ebay to see if anyone is interested in using them.

wow those look amazing! what is this 'old gaugemarks' vinyl you speak of?

wow those look amazing! what is this 'old gaugemarks' vinyl you speak of?
There was a company gauge marks that did these a few years back but they quite. Likely for a lack of interest.

I do have kits for US spec 70 to 78 and 79 as well but stopped the development of more years.

@bj40man sorry for not responding earlier. I have not really worked on these at all.

There was very little interest on ebay and each version is a huge investment of time. And it is not worth the effort to only sell 7 or 8 kits.
JVZii, would you consider selling me the art to have them made here in Honduras, for my own use? Im interested on the ones with kms on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom