cluster stickers or file to print them out?

Hello,

Is anybody making sticker for the white lettering on the instrument cluster? Thinking about rebuilding my instrument cluster... Ive read some people printed them out. Anybody has the pdf to print out? Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

I used Helvetica Medium it was pretty close to original. I don remember if it was bold or not. You can experiment with it. I cut them from 3M vinyl on a plotter.

Skreddy

SILVER Star
I used whitefacegauges.net for the faces on my Chevelle. (They make them in many colors, not just white). It’s a whole overlay and looked very close to original font and size (I couldn’t tell a difference). They’ve held up great for the last 5 years. They list that they make overlays for the FJ40 but I haven’t tried them. Shows they offer them in metric as well.

JVZii

SILVER Star
Funny you ask this I created these for some clusters that I am restoring. These use the same vinyl that the old gaugemarks company use. I have listed them on Ebay to see if anyone is interested in using them.
full speed.jpg
IMG_20220617_082951 (1).jpg
IMG_20220620_083259.jpg
left.jpg

@Biscuit made me a custom set to recalibrate my speedometer years ago. No idea if he’s making them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom