Club Website is done...for now (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JuttyShabango

Checkers R Wreckers
SILVER Star
Threads
http://www.buckeyebirfield.com

Take a minute and register for the web site...let me know if you see any corrections that need to be made.

This format will get expanded quite a bit as our club activities happen.

:beer:

Logo will go on when Deano get's r done..

Thanks guys...

The splash page will get changed when the club logo is finished as well as the banner pic on the main page.

Updates will be frequent. By signing up for the web site you get the newsletter that will go out and any notices about updates also.

We are on track!

I will take a look

Check the (back) button in the gallery section. Once you click on a picture and view it, the back button does not take you back to the gallery. You have to hit home to get back.

About the logo. Still haven't seen a response from Jason or Tim. Would like to get as much feedback as possible. It seems everyone is gravitating towards #3. Jim's concern about focusing on the 40s (by way of the bezel) in the logo is a valid one. Here is my point of view on it (POV). Others can chime in as well. The way I look at it the 40 and its predecessors were and still are the back bone of the Cruiser legend/legacy. How ever you want to put it. It is their heritage/lineage and dependibility that lives in the rest of the Toyota line. By highlighting it we are not saying we are a 40 only club. We are just showing that our club is rooted in that same legacy. Plus doesn't everyone want to own a cool 40...

Another thought-why couldn't our logo be #3 and our t-shirts could be one of the other designs like #1. They do not have to be the same. Personally I like mixing it up.

dbarrett said:
Check the (back) button in the gallery section. Once you click on a picture and view it, the back button does not take you back to the gallery. You have to hit home to get back.

About the logo. Still haven't seen a response from Jason or Tim. Would like to get as much feedback as possible. It seems everyone is gravitating towards #3. Jim's concern about focusing on the 40s (by way of the bezel) in the logo is a valid one. Here is my point of view on it (POV). Others can chime in as well. The way I look at it the 40 and its predecessors were and still are the back bone of the Cruiser legend/legacy. How ever you want to put it. It is their heritage/lineage and dependibility that lives in the rest of the Toyota line. By highlighting it we are not saying we are a 40 only club. We are just showing that our club is rooted in that same legacy. Plus doesn't everyone want to own a cool 40...

Another thought-why couldn't our logo be #3 and our t-shirts could be one of the other designs like #1. They do not have to be the same. Personally I like mixing it up.

Good points and I agree. Also, mixing up the logos would be slick. Variety.

I'll double check the gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom