Club Tech day at OTRAMM Saturday, 26 January.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
I’m conflicted. This thing is right down the road from me and I’m always happy to go west instead of east, but after seeing the doctor next week...
- Good news means I can go home for a bit and miss the tech day.

- Bad news means I can do the tech day.

Either outcome will require beer. :eek::rolleyes::beer:

If there is an open lift, I would like to remove the running boards on my new Hundy and install new front mud flaps. This old fat guy is not interested in doing it on the ground. I would also like to remove the factory roof rack.

My mother is moving from Michigan to Easton, Md and arriving that weekend. She is after me to put up cabinets in her garage. Probably can’t get out of it, but if anything changes I’ll be there.

b4wheeler

I got the time off, so I am definitely there..... Looking forward to it......

Can we do front pads/rotors while its up??

davidp14

SILVER Star
I'm going to try to make this if you guys don't mind. its a hike for me but i think worth it. even if I don't get any work on my truck done, ill get an education.
I'm certainly happy to help anyone with any of the stuff I've already done and most of my tools live in my truck. Ill charge up the impact too.
I do need to press in a set of caster bushings if that's a possibility. otherwise I'll be happy to just watch and learn.

I may try to run up for this. I don't have any work to do but will bring tools, expertise, and the 80 for eye candy haha. I will probably have my son with me and he's been under the weather the last few days but if he's feeling better I'll probably go.

emorth

I received the email below from Scott shepscott1@gmail.com via the club’s email. Please contact Scott if you can give him a ride. I have Scott’s phone number, PM me if you want it.
Ed

Hi

Ryan has been working on my FJ40 and its ready to pick up
Been trying to find a time to get out there, and he suggested I reach out to the club as there is a meeting saturday.
If I don’t go tomorrow or friday, could I catch a ride saturday morning with anyone?
I live over by 7 corners in arlington.

Thanks
Scott Shepherd
571-344-xxxx cell

I received the email below from Scott shepscott1@gmail.com via the club’s email. Please contact Scott if you can give him a ride. I have Scott’s phone number, PM me if you want it.
Ed

Hi

Ryan has been working on my FJ40 and its ready to pick up
Been trying to find a time to get out there, and he suggested I reach out to the club as there is a meeting saturday.
If I don’t go tomorrow or friday, could I catch a ride saturday morning with anyone?
I live over by 7 corners in arlington.

Thanks
Scott Shepherd
571-344-xxxx cell
I'm in Arlington and am happy to bring you, Scott.
Email sent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom