Events/Trails Club Tech Day: 19 October 0900 at OTRAMM's shop Bealton, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@94YotaGuy That's rough! They probably don't even know how to properly bleed the damn thing (LSPV). I'll be happy to help you Thursday night if you can get to FC safely but I'm already spoken for the rest of the weekend. I understand the club has a Power Bleeder now...
I appreciate the offer, but I'll be at work all night Thursday. I'm heading straight to Fall Crawl from the office at 0700 Friday when I get off.

Great day today. Thanks for letting me crash. Some awesome trucks there.

Great day today. Thanks for letting me crash. Some awesome trucks there.
Thanks for coming out. Happy to have you. Thanks for jumping in and stuffing bags too!

Glad I could come by and bother everyone . Sorry I had to leave abruptly, wife called due to something coming up that I had to go sort out. Thanks to everyone who made it possible!

Sorry I had to leave abruptly, wife called due to something coming up
Did anyone else just think of Marcia Brady saying "Something suddenly came up"?

Wish I could have been there. I wasted most of the day being hyper focused on the smallest of tasks in the house but having great difficulty in actually completing them to an acceptable standard. And being in pain. So much pain. Damn temperature swings don't treat me well.

A HUGE (YUGE) thank you to @OTRAMM for letting us use his shop and for his professional advise throughout the day.
We are damn lucky to have such a resource within our club.

Big THANK YOU to OTRAMM for his support of CLCC by hosting us yet again at his shop! We are very fortunate to have Ryan in our local Land Cruiser community.

Thanks to Faith for keeping us on task and to the crew who stuffed Fall Crawl bags (before I got there:oops:).

Also a big thanks to Steve Kimm and Stump for helping with my unplanned brake job (and planned tire rotation). It goes to show it is always good to have a 2nd set of eyes check your vehicle.

See everyone at Fall Crawl next week!

Yes, thank you Ryan. I did end up getting the bolt cut and replaced. Amazing what a new hack saw blade will do.

Of course didn't fix my issue. :bang:

Yea, blue fj60 with a frame swap and new dobinsons lift? That’s Morgan.

Met him at the swap meet and he was at the October monthly meeting. Not sure what his mud handle is or if he has one

Ya that's him. Nice guy, said he came from driving a WRX to the 60. Sounds like he's gotten a lot less speeding tickets since the change.

For no other reason he was smart to dump the WRX. The engines die quick horrible deaths from ring failures and main bearings eating themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom