Club Stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should have the artwork. I'll have to find it but I will forward to you when I do

Thanks guys. I received the info off line and will have some time to dig into this next week.
Details then

I got pricing on a reprint of the 3 designs we last had printed, need to get some clarification but guessing around $1.50 each anyway we go. I might be able to get an answer tomorrow...

sorry i missed the meeting. are these the solid color vinyl sticker (my fav)? or the color print ones?

Looks like $1.50ea for any of the 3 sticker designs printed, guessing if we add the tshirt design as a sticker the price would be the same. I like the idea of dropping the black oval design and replace it with the tshirt logo. So keep the orange NM, the white NM with tire tracks and add the new tshirt logo. Thoughts

Looks like $1.50ea for any of the 3 sticker designs printed, guessing if we add the tshirt design as a sticker the price would be the same. I like the idea of dropping the black oval design and replace it with the tshirt logo. So keep the orange NM, the white NM with tire tracks and add the new tshirt logo. Thoughts
I like this idea. Mr. Dumpolina - did you have any thoughts on the topic? We need to check with Pappy to make sure we have the funds to make the buy.

Sounds good! I have not had time to dig into this, I say just do it!
I can front $$ if needed

Stickers! Thanks @lurch for getting us the deal on these!
$3 each or $5 for two, either style. Get them at a meeting or HDC event.
We MAY have additional decals based on the tshirt logo but playing tag with that printing company.
IMG_3042.JPG
IMG_3045.JPG

Small decals are in. Same basic size as the TLCA decal. They are totally spectacular and must be applied to every cruiser, mini truck, lamp post and bathroom stall door in NM post haste

140A17D1-D7CC-4635-A04E-1EFE5207EA14.jpeg

2510CA99-F38C-4E54-9D7C-8F6108D198B8.jpeg

D749F40E-E6AE-43AC-A378-B14538DABB5C.jpeg

If I see your junk around town with out an official HDC decal, I’ll feel obliged to adorn it with several “It’s a Jeep thing you wouldn’t understand” window banners. You’re warned

Ooh! Aah! Nice! Maybe I'll show my face somewhere soon and snag one.

I'm in. I damn sure don't want or need anymore j**p s***.
I already have three of them

Outstanding. Me like. Me want.

I hear it stings if you get the Jeep thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom