Club Run June 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking at leading another Club Run this Saturday June 20th to Dome Plateau. I have several friends from church who have expressed interest in making the Run and I offered to lead it.
For those who have not heard of the Dome Plateau, its an easy to moderate trail with beautiful overlooks from the cliff tops above the Colorado River overlooking Fisher Towers. There is also an Arch we will explore on the trail as well as an old mining site that is good to explore. There is also a very large cave to explore that you wont see too often.
The trail starts at the north end of the Dewey Bridge between Cisco and Moab and we will return to Highway 128 (Scenic Byway) just a few miles north of Dewey Bridge. It should be good weather and of course, pack along a good lunch and plenty of fluids.
It should not be too long a Run as it is close by in Utah and the trail is not difficult.

Please post up if your interested and we will set up a departure time and location Saturday morning. Hope to see you all on the Run.................

I'd be interested except I just did a club run out there (alone) in April. The climb out of Yellow Jacket Wash is definitly harder now with several steps covered in loose sand and gravel. Be sure to include the Professor Valley overlook here:
image.jpg

We are planning on leaving the 24 Road Starbucks in Grand Junction at 9 am for this Club Run. Please post up if your interested. A total of 3 trucks are going at this point. Thanks.

Trip report please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom