Club Run: Connelsville, PA October 13th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going for sure. I'll get you details for scheduling time at the KOA in a few weeks. I know that there will be about 3-5 non cruisers from cleveland going.

- Jason

Me and Vince are in for sure also. We'll have some rider's with us too!

Guys,

I gotta bail on this..after my recent visit to Jim C.s and having him give my 40 the once over it became clear a couple things have to be changed...like the BOOTY FABBED STEERING the previous owner did...:mad: :mad:

My saginaw is mounted wrong, the pitman arm is twice as long as it needs to be and the drums....have to go..flat out.

So I'm payin' Jim to help me GET R DONE the right way and since I know more about mini geometry than FJ..I need the help.

Gonna put a locker up front also at that time call it done. Just don't want to wheel the old Ball and Claw on a trip like this.

Mark,

It's Cool You cant make it I saw your Steering. I'm not an expert on Cruiser Steerting Conversions but i did know it wasn't Pretty. I think there will still be 2 Samurai's A Mini Truck and FSB going so if anyone else wants to go let me know.

- Jason

Tripower389 said:
Mark,

It's Cool You cant make it I saw your Steering. I'm not an expert on Cruiser Steerting Conversions but i did know it wasn't Pretty. I think there will still be 2 Samurai's A Mini Truck and FSB going so if anyone else wants to go let me know.

- Jason

It works...for now..but not for long...My biggest pet peeve is booty fabbed s***...can't even tell you how bad it pisses me off.

Thanks for understanding..I'll have this truck built over this winter and it will be a serious contender then as far as 40s go.

Hey Guys,

Maybe we could shoot for early November I'm good as long as its above freezing.

- Jason

Tripower389 said:
Hey Guys,

Maybe we could shoot for early November I'm good as long as its above freezing.

- Jason

I'm down for that, would give me a chance to get my steering sorted out and my Roll Cage installed.

If that's the case, count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom