Club Road Trip? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good idea Rusty...On the way to Moab?

Love this Quote:"The next question the owner asks himself is, 'Am I ready to drive a car like this?' Anyone who takes the wheel of a car like this is almost expected to be equal in terms of character, behavior, judgment and experience. There are not many cars in the world that can produce this kind of beautiful and high-tension relationship.

Would be a fun trip! I drove by it when I was headed back with my LC when I first bought it. However, by the time the wife and I were headed through it had already closed for the day. Seen lots of pics and looks like a really neat place.

Good idea Rusty...On the way to Moab?

Love this Quote:"The next question the owner asks himself is, 'Am I ready to drive a car like this?' Anyone who takes the wheel of a car like this is almost expected to be equal in terms of character, behavior, judgment and experience. There are not many cars in the world that can produce this kind of beautiful and high-tension relationship.
Moab via Salt Lake is the long route for that trip. How about Reno to Wendover on dirt roads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom