Club Pot Luck - Mid Oct in the Jemez (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably not. But on the off chance I can, where will yous guys be??
GPS coordinates of the meadow are in the first post. Basically hang a right after Paliza campground and go up past the Ponderosa Christian Camp.

Probably not. But on the off chance I can, where will yous guys be??
Like Marc mentioned, GPS is shown with the other bits in the intro message. Here they are again: POT LUCK LOCATION COORDINATES: 35.7263788294, -106.553506408

If you can make it, then all of your dreams will come true!

For the folks attending, so I don't gotta haul the whole giant box please contact me if you would like me to bring shirts/hoodies.
I'll bring both styles of stickers.

If you don't see us at the visitor center by the time you leave, don't wait for us. I'm not sure how early I will get the crew out of bed and loaded up. I can see the route and have actually driven most of it before so I'm not worried about finding the location.

Me and my 5 girls (mother-in-law Linda, Caitlin, Amanda, wife Liz and dog Emma) will try to get to the visitor center around 9.

See ya all then!!

Yep! I’ll do my best to be there before 9:15ish

We'll be there x 3 but we'll be mosing out of East Mountains prolly around 9am. I'll grab Isabelle from a sleepover on the way out then grab breakfast I'm thinking. I'll bring green chile stew with corn bread and of course some wine.

I will meet everyone at the pot luck location.

What a great day! Perfect Weather, great food, nice place, cool people.

20171015_124339[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom