• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Interested

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NMBound

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys and gals,

We've had club shirts, decals, and stickers for sale at the breakfast meetups for quite some time now.

One of the things that is popular these days are 4x4 patch collections. Many people put these patches on their headliners. We were even given one last year at Ouray on one of the trails!

I've been working with www.patches4less.com, and with the approval from Pappy and Poupon, this is a poll to gauge interest by the club in having a patch of our own.

The cost would be $10 per patch (not bad!!). These are fully embroidered and backed with velcro. Please take the poll so we can get an idea of who may be interested!

1625755412411.png

1625755325664.png

COLOR CHANGE:

Screenshot_20210727-132605_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Those are cool. I don't like stickers on my rig, but patches on the headliner are cool. I'd buy at least 2 of them.

Thanks for the feedback Virgil. I myself would be in for at least two or three.

I'd take 3...whats the next price break for quantity?

I'd be in for a couple.

I'm probably way out of line here mostly because I don't live in New Mexico, but it seems, to me at least, like the patches should be yellow and red instead of black and white.

Last edited:
I'm probably way out of line here mostly because I don't live in New Mexico, but it seems, to me at least, like the patches should be yellow and red instead of black and white.

The proof was made by them based on the file I provided (the decal), so I could have a new proof made with those colors no problem.

The proof was made by them based on the file I provided (the decal), so I could have a new proof made with those colors no problem.
I get the desire for color but B&W looks good too.

I get the desire for color but B&W looks good too.

I'd say do both ... change TEQ to red and the Zia to yellow since the sites says up to 7 free thread colors.

i'm in for at least 1

I'd say do both ... change TEQ to red and the Zia to yellow since the sites says up to 7 free thread colors.
I was thinking of red for everything white, and yellow for everything black.

Patches?!...We don't need no stinking ...Patches!
I'm in for 3! Thanks for putting this together.

Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback.

I'm going to submit for a new proof to the website for a couple new proofs with color variations and post them on this thread.

Hey guys and gals,

We've had club shirts, decals, and stickers for sale at the breakfast meetups for quite some time now.

One of the things that is popular these days are 4x4 patch collections. Many people put these patches on their headliners. We were even given one last year at Ouray on one of the trails!

I've been working with www.patches4less.com, and with the approval from Pappy and Poupon, this is a poll to gauge interest by the club in having a patch of our own.

The cost would be $10 per patch (not bad!!). These are fully embroidered and backed with velcro. Please take the poll so we can get an idea of who may be interested!

View attachment 2725321

View attachment 2725316

I’ll buy a few! Any chance to get some red and yellow coloring too, or is this the final?

I’m in either way. I just found out about this group on Facebook ten minutes ago and got over here to join. I’ll plan to go to the next coffee meet up

Bought my 2003 GX 470 yesterday and am looking forward to meeting you all. I’m in Albuquerque

98C18E5E-9977-45D6-9F3A-AE3713CDE20B.jpeg

4D1EC9BD-EE0A-45A5-9295-942DB5398DED.jpeg

I’ll buy a few! Any chance to get some red and yellow coloring too, or is this the final?

I’m in either way. I just found out about this group on Facebook ten minutes ago and got over here to join. I’ll plan to go to the next coffee meet up

Bought my 2003 GX 470 yesterday and am looking forward to meeting you all. I’m in Albuquerque

1. Welcome to the group. :flipoff2: <- official MUD welcome.
2. Nice GX. Let the build begin.
3. Start a new "howdy" thread. You have done the picture thing, but do it again. Tell us about yourself, and what your plans are for the GX.
4. Modify your signature line with what you have.

Edit: Tell ya what. Make the howdy thread and I'll move your picture post over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom