Club Night for April (wings and beers, or something else?) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Folks,

It's the second week of April so it may be time for a club night.
I was thinking either Tomorrow April 10th somewhere in the west end at 6:30 PM OR
Next week Tuesday or Thursday.

I can make swag available for a Draw.

Alternatively, with the consideration of warmer weather a Friday Evening bonfire, hoagie roast and beverages could be something to do as well.

In any case I'm down for beers tomorrow or next week if anyone is interested.

Any input?

due to low responses, lets try next week. Tuesday or Wednesday for wings. this time in the west end.

Let me know most of those days work

I’m good for most too

Alright guys and gals Next Wednesday the 18th at 6:30 pm- West End somewhere location tbd.

West End Wendnesday, Places with Parking

Alibi Pub
HE ALIBI PUB, 17328 STONY PLAIN ROAD NORTHWEST, EDMONTON, AB, T5S 1K6, CANADA
WEDNESDAY SPECIALS
$5
Pints of Molson Canadian
Wings
50 % off all day

The Other Option could be

Browns Socialhouse
1010 Webber Greens Dr NW
I could not find a special they have a reverse happy hour but that's past 9.
This is their menu https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5478d40de4b0ac0fb95a618d/t/5a722ce6e4966bc652ad5faf/1517432041390/2018-+Winter+Rollout++-core-+ab+north+-+12-20-17.pdf

So what’s the plan? Alibi or what? There is also a Fionn MacCool’s on 170th. I could go early and do “research”?

So what’s the plan? Alibi or what? There is also a Fionn MacCool’s on 170th. I could go early and do “research”?

yeah the Fionn Mcools has good food. we used to go to the one downtown with the staff.

I won't be able to make it due to a work event, but that sounds like a good idea!

Roll call- whos going ?

IF its nailed down tonight I can likely get a sitter and make it.

Trying to decide if its a go for Wed April 18.

Well even though I had a part in planning this; I'm unable to attend today (and I was unable to attend yesterday)- just work things and other life things, bad week for me guys.

If you guys are meeting today and want to discuss a possible jaunt to Bruderheim on Sunday or a drive down one of the range Roads on Sunday, let me know, I need to get out for at least 4-8 hours.

It sounds like we should pull the pin and shoot for next week. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom