Club News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATE TO TOMORROW’S LUNCH PLANS:
In an effort to not establish a formal timeline we have decided to not meet at the Lowe’s parking lot at 10:30am.
We’ll now just meet at Bradley’s between 11:30am and noon for lunch tomorrow. If you see Land Cruisers parked under a large tree that will most likely be us. 😊

Good lunch crowd .... 😊
8C83AADD-E415-4C9A-B6F7-906B17807C2F.jpeg

Daaaaang! Check out the photoshop skills. Can’t even tell the Honda was ever there!😉
What Honda? 😁
I just wish I had learned the “secret 200 Series handshake” while I was there. 😁

As has been mentioned before, if you’re planning a one day outing or a multi-day trip and would like some company, please post your plans here.
E5CDA043-A788-49FA-B212-E78B3B3F434B.jpeg

Perhaps when it’s determined who gets the new Covid vaccine and in what order, Land Cruiser clubs will be included in the lineup. :)

From the club’s Facebook page .......
Everybody welcome Adam Eubanks to the group. He was just voted in. He lives in Moultrie GA and has a 2002 Land Cruiser. Thanks everyone for voting, our little club is growing and now up to 28 members.

A very busy and productive weekend. 😁
——————————————————————-
From the clubs Facebook page.....
Everybody welcome Thomas Jones to the club. He lives in Tallahassee and has a 2003 Landcruiser. Thanks for joining.

JUST A REMINDER .....
Please make sure to vote. I have 16 votes for the new member but need at least 4 more votes.
Thanks,
Trey Edwards

Hopefully as 2020 slowly slips into the rear view mirror and 2021 arrives, life will once again show some semblance of normality and we can start planning club events. At a minimum, we need to meet the new members. 😊

Why are some dots green and some red? Looks like Im a red.:cool:
Just trying to add color. 😊

Just kidding ..... the red dots indicate a single member whereas the addition of the green dots indicate multiple members in that area.

Just trying to add color. 😊

Just kidding ..... the red dots indicate a single member whereas the addition of the green dots indicate multiple members in that area.
Aha. Makes sense. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom