Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

count jake and i in...right about now i wish we had fur coats with the tac logo...or at least hooded sweatshirts

osagecruiser

FYI.. I have a ton of Tshirts in the KC area and can make arrangements to meet or deliver. Chris has some in Emporia as well. After our Meeting in Feb they will be posted to everyone to get our club funds back..

66fj40x2 said:
Do you have the font used and the sizes? I'll get prices on those as well as the TAC stickers.

The font is "Japan". The stickers originally said "www.TornadoAlleyCruisers.com", but my thought would be to move to just TornadoAlleyCruisers. The font was sized to fit the lengths of 36", 24", 12", and 6".

No spaces or with spaces?

Tornado Alley Cruisers
TornadoAlleyCruisers

Do ya set a max height? Taking the www. & .com off will add length to the tornadoalleycruisers and probly heigt. I'll have them print some samples for me.

So TAC (modified TEQ) shirts and decals are available? I'm trying to get all of the clubs decals for the hood of my 80. I'm doing a big Toyota T and then these decals will be placed on the T all around.

Guys,I lost your address! I have a money-order for $30.00 made out to Tornado Alley Cruisers,but I got me no address.If I had the address then I could take a couple of those TEQ shirts off your hands.That would put 30 bones in the + column and you could parlay that into a small fortune off of the sweet ass stickers.Please,Help me...help you.I'm thinkin I need 2 shirts in size XL...But I ate so much damn food...Thanks Folks!

Thanks Trainrech.I'm sending it out to the box right now.You still out in Humbolt? I grew up out that way in Tahoe.Sure do miss it! Have fun in the snow for me.We'll be lucky to get more than a few inches around here.We just get a bunch of red clay MUD!!! IH8REDMUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My TAC t shirt is my absoloot very most favert t shirt. Wish I could afford 6 more so I could have a clean one fer every day a the week.. Speekin a which I ain't never been able ta get the stains out that Heather got on it..... Might let her know that, figger she'd be tickled ta hear that...
C Ya, Don P.

Uh.. If I tell her that she'll likely ask fer yer address to mail ya a bucket of mud!
Great shirt.. Don approved! if ya want one! Chris and I both have em fer sale!

Did you guys ever do a 4" round sticker with the TAC logo? Since I've requested stickers from all of the clubs for my 30th anniversary project I've had some requests that I trade a sticker. I'd prefer to trade a TAC sticker if I could. I think I might have a couple of NW Cruisers stickers somewhere. But if I could buy a dozen or so 4" round TAC stickers that would be best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom