Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, I still have a few shirts from the last order that were not given out. I will have them with me at the Nov meeting. If you can't make it, I can hand them off to one of the BR guys if you want me to.

Cool, nah we should be able to make it, so we can just get them there. Thanks.

Stickers we have. Black shirts will not look good with the dark colors of our logo. What size do you need and I can tell you what colors we have in stock. We keep no hoodies. Those are pre ordered only.

L and Xl

Did not think about the logo. Was just thinking about a black hoodie with the name in white.

I'm going to need some stickers for Adam's power wheels and new windshield :(
Can you mail me some after I PayPal MIke?

Going to put in one last order for decals for this year. I am ordering 12" and 8" white name decals. Does anyone want any other colors? I have 1 green and plenty black, red and silver of the 12" and none of the 8" currently.

Anyone want any windshield decals? What colors? I have 1 red and 3 white currently.

This order will be placed Tues morning so let me know please.

I forgot to measure. I'll do it when I get home, but if for some reason I do, let's go with a 8" diameter (on the circular portion of the logo) in just black like you have on your hood.

Did you get more white stickers yet? I think I prepaid for some when I paid for the glasses.

Sure do. I just got some more white ones in both 12" and 8". We still have plenty 12" black, siler and red along with plenty of the round logos and a cuple windshield banners in white and one red. 12", 8" and logos decals are $5 each and the windshield banner is $20. I will have them, along with t-shirt, cups, glasses and koozies with me at the party / meeting.

For future product considerations for the upcoming year, I would like to re-visit the grill badge idea as well as posibbly a patch for bags, trasharoos, jackets, etc. etc... Since we have more than doubled in size since our founding, I think that there might now be enough of a membership base to make these items a possibility as far as cost is concerned. Just throwing it out there.

Grill badges would be nice. I know fjoel can make them. My grill is getting pretty full

I sure looks like it!
grills-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom