Club Merchandise (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just sent you payment for Andre

hey mike are u bringing any of the round logo stickers to superlift? iwant

Are you trying to be funny??:lol: Of course he is! Heck I think he sleeps with those stickers. Dont you know Mike has a sticker fetish! So when he gives you the stickers grab some from the middle of the pile for the ones on the top or bottom might have been abused already.:eek:

Are you trying to be funny??:lol: Of course he is! Heck I think he sleeps with those stickers. Dont you know Mike has a sticker fetish! So when he gives you the stickers grab some from the middle of the pile for the ones on the top or bottom might have been abused already.:eek:

Damn!! Mine came from the top!:mad:

That might be the funniest thing you've posted. :lol::lol:

And yes, I will have the name decals and the logos with me at Superlift.

Got it Lance. Just waiting on Brian and Justin and then it will be a free for all for the left overs. :D

[STRIKE]Andre Boudreau $13.00[/STRIKE] PAID
[STRIKE]Deryl Boudreau $103.00[/STRIKE] PAID
[STRIKE]Mike Legnon $51.00[/STRIKE] PAID
[STRIKE]Lance Scott $117.00[/STRIKE] PAID
[STRIKE]Hodges $39.00[/STRIKE] PAID
[STRIKE]Jonas $85.00[/STRIKE] PAID
Brian B $64.00
[STRIKE]Chris $136.00[/STRIKE] PAID
[STRIKE]Brad $73.00[/STRIKE] PAID
[STRIKE]Kevin $26.00[/STRIKE] PAID
[STRIKE]Matt $69.00[/STRIKE] PAID
Justin $26.00
[/QUOTE]

PAID!!! Not the last one!! :lol:

Payment sent

Erick, I have you down please send in $26 for the two shirts

Alright. That means all the pre-orders are paid. Who else wants a shirt? Deryl, do you have a list of what we had extra on the order? Can you post that up?

Yes I have extra, but I dont want to post it up yet. I would rather get the shirts and make sure I have enough and then post it up about the extras.

When can we realistically expect to be wearing our new gear?

Monday or Tuesday

T-shirts are on the way. A huge thanks to Jeff Murrah AKA Bodean for working with us and getting these done so fast. :cheers:

IMG_1794.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom