Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is what I have so far. i have spoken to Jeff (AKA Bodean) and he is working on pricing.

1 Deryl 2-adult XL, 1- adult med, kids med, small, adult hoodie XL,S , 1 hat, 1 visor
2 HODGES - 1- adult LRG shirt - preferably on 50/50 tshirt (i hate 100% cotton Ts)
3 Jonas-2 adult large shirts, adult small, 1 adult large hoodie, 1 hat, 1 long sleeve shirt
4 Lance 3 mens xl's (different colors if possible) 2 womens medium, 3 kids large, and 1 mens large. Mr. Hanks is a 2xl please order him one.
5 Mike - 2 -XL adult t-shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 hat
6 Brian B- 2 Lg t-shirts, 1 Lg hoodie, 1 trucker hat :), 1 visor, 2 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of boxer shorts, 1 set of leather gloves, 1 women's scarf, 2 blankets, and a box of logo pens. That should do it...:cheers:
7Chris , columbia short, long, 2 adult xl long sleeve and short,hoodies xl and L, 2 kids xs, 1 hat
8 Brad--, short sleeve L,M,S, long sleeve Med and Large, med hoodie, 1 hat
9 Kevin--- tshirts short xl, med

1 Deryl 2-adult XL, 1- adult med, kids med, small, adult hoodie XL,S , 1 hat, 1 visor
2 HODGES - 1- adult LRG shirt - preferably on 50/50 tshirt (i hate 100% cotton Ts)
3 Jonas-2 adult large shirts, adult small, 1 adult large hoodie, 1 hat, 1 long sleeve shirt
4 Lance 3 mens xl's (different colors if possible) 2 womens medium, 3 kids large, and 1 mens large. Mr. Hanks is a 2xl please order him one.
6 Brian B- 2 Lg t-shirts, 1 Lg hoodie, 1 trucker hat , 1 visor, 2 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of boxer shorts, 1 set of leather gloves, 1 women's scarf, 2 blankets, and a box of logo pens. That should do it...
7Chris , columbia short, long, 2 adult xl long sleeve and short,hoodies xl and L, 2 kids xs, 1 hat
10 Matt -- 2 adult large t shirts, 2 adult medium t shirts, 1 kids t shirt xsmall (or whatever the smallest size ends up getting made)

2 HODGES - 1- adult LRG shirt - preferably on 50/50 tshirt, 1 adult small, 1 3T kiddo shirt
6 Brian B- 2 Lg t-shirts, 1 Lg hoodie, 1 trucker hat , 1 visor, 2 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of boxer shorts, 1 set of leather gloves, 1 women's scarf, 2 blankets, and a box of logo pens. That should do it...
10 Matt -- 2 adult large t shirts, 2 adult medium t shirts, 1 kids t shirt xsmall (or whatever the smallest size ends up getting made)

i updated my order for the wife and kid. what color are these gonna be? just curious

working on khaki and army green but not decided yet

I'm working on it and rest assured they will be cool:cool:

2 HODGES - 1- adult LRG shirt - preferably on 50/50 tshirt, 1 adult small, 1 3T kiddo shirt
11 Justin -- XL short sleeve, XL long sleeve, and a small short sleeve.

Ok I know this is short notice but I have to place the order thursday by noon so You guys headed to superlift in a couple days have these shirts. So here are the prices and colors this go around. I will be getting a couple other colors for everyone to see and we can easily place another order. Please let me know asap if you want a particular color and or if you want more or less then previously posted up. Once I have everyone total I will post up the amount you owe and you can paypal the club your payment. I just want to make sure all the colors and sizes everyone wants works out before money changes hands.

Short Sleeve shirts $13
Long Sleeve Shirts $17
Hoodies $25

The columbia or embroidered shirts we are going to take a different route. The logo is a s*** pile of threads and will cost $15.00 each to do with the setup fee. My plan is for you to bring what ever shirt you want embroidered to the next meeting with your name in it and I will have them done and returned to you. I will post up a pick of the embroidery sample as sonn as I have it.

Colors:
1st Military Green
2nd Prairie Dust
3rd Carolina Blue( I though the ladies might like this color)

g200_75_p.jpg

g200_22_p.jpg

g200_77_p.jpg

Last edited:
No I got it. Is the extra small and adult? If extra small is not available do you want a small? Thanks buddy.

yes let me get the order placed and make sure everything goes as planned and I will post up totals for everyone?

If / when you do pay for your merchandise via Paypal, PLEASE use sales@lalandkrewesers.com as the Paypal address and put in the notes how many of each item. You don't need to list sizes or colors as Deryl is trying to keep track of that here but list as an example: "Payment for 2 s/s t-shirts, 1 l/s t-shirt, 1 hoodie = $66" or something to that effect. Mike J. and I are having fun trying to keep track of everyone's dues and decal payments already. :D
After the Superlift trip I am going to work with Bart to get the merchandise page up on the website and then you can just click what you want and pay through Paypal there. For now, you will have to do it manually. Also, for those going to Superlift, I can bring your order there and I will try to bring extras for anyone who wants to purchase a shirt while we are there. :cheers:

If / when you do pay for your merchandise via Paypal, PLEASE use sales@lalandkrewesers.com as the Paypal address and put in the notes how many of each item. You don't need to list sizes or colors as Deryl is trying to keep track of that here but list as an example: "Payment for 2 s/s t-shirts, 1 l/s t-shirt, 1 hoodie = $66" or something to that effect. Mike J. and I are having fun trying to keep track of everyone's dues and decal payments already. :D
After the Superlift trip I am going to work with Bart to get the merchandise page up on the website and then you can just click what you want and pay through Paypal there. For now, you will have to do it manually. Also, for those going to Superlift, I can bring your order there and I will try to bring extras for anyone who wants to purchase a shirt while we are there. :cheers:

I will have a list put up here on this thread of what I ordered for each person and how much they owe. So it should be very easy to track but everyone please put in the paypal message box that the payment is for t-shirts.

Change mine to an XL tan short sleeve and a small Carolina blue

Ok if it's not to late, here is my official order.

1 xs short sleeve green (this would be for my 7 year old) If not available remove this from order
1 M short sleeve green
1 xL short sleeve green
1 xL short sleeve praire dust
1 xl long sleeve green
1 xl long sleeve praire dust
1 L green hoodie
1 xl kackie hoodie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom