Club Merch Now Available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok - some further refinement and I'm starting to realize I'm better at product development, marketing and sourcing than I am at logo design. That said, it's better. At some point maybe a real graphic artist could take a stab at it. Meanwhile.... LMK if this is ok for now.

CLCC REWORKED FINAL.png

How about knit caps, I have not been on the site to see what is available but I like knit caps I doesn’t even need the official logo. It could just Have CLCC on it. I would buy one of those

I ordered
How about knit caps, I have not been on the site to see what is available but I like knit caps I doesn’t even need the official logo. It could just Have CLCC on it. I would buy one of those

There's hats. Knit dad hats, trucker hats

I just uploaded a beanie.

and a whole bunch of other stuff... No womens underwear yet.

Did I mention I have time on my hands?

@jamesurq wondering if we could get the CLCC hat in a structured trucker hat.. I see you got regular structured trucker on your site and a Richardson 112, I've added a picture of a trucker hat I have that I really like, doesn't say anywhere on there any useful info though... hoping the pic might help?

20200630_155756.jpg

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: I can get basically any hat. Richardson 112, Carhartt, New Era, Nike, Under Armor - no problem. However, the current design is available on a distressed trucker as you showed, twill structured or flatbrim snapback and its $20ish and quick and reliable and they do a nice job. If you want a Richardson 112 or any branded hats, I have to swap suppliers to my premium/custom supplier. They take 2-3 weeks and cost a lot more, but it's a fantastic finished embroidery product that will be way better than the one you have. Drawback aside from the timing is the price. It'll likely cost $35 or more. I'll also lose money until I've sold 5+ hats... which is why I typically reserve this supplier for a design I have a lot of demand for. That said, I'm willing to invest in it. Let me know which particular hat you want. Even the obscure 112P or camo 112's...... The Carhartt trucker is really nice too - the navy or beige ones are more structured than the black ones weirdly. LMK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom