Club Meetings / Club Runs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Log Corral is a fun in to the lake and back out trail Also a little bit up the road.
Log Corral (FR3456) is closed, as the south end begins in Sycamore Creek, and if there is any precipitation anywhere in the watershed that area will likely be subject to a very powerful flash flood. The gate at SR-87 is locked.

Looks like Rolls is open, so we’ll be meeting at Pobrecito @ 9:00 saturday morning. Anyone is welcome to tag along, we’re going to drive around and have lunch. No plans other than doing some casual exploring and enjoying the weather.

We’ll be on HAM on 146.460

Looks like Rolls is open, so we’ll be meeting at Pobrecito @ 9:00 saturday morning. Anyone is welcome to tag along, we’re going to drive around and have lunch. No plans other than doing some casual exploring and enjoying the weather.

We’ll be on HAM on 146.460

I'm planning to be there in my 200 and my buddy in his 80. Should be a good time. Thanks for pulling it together.

I'm planning to be there in my 200 and my buddy in his 80. Should be a good time. Thanks for pulling it together.
Looking forward to seeing you guys out there. I’ll have the 100 this time, finally got it back together

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there. I’ll have the 100 this time, finally got it back together

Glad to hear you didn't burn it to the ground.

Our unofficial run today, went and cruised around Rolls OHV. The gate at butcher jones is closed, went in at Pobrecito. Weren't able to get down to the water, lot's of closed areas and I am not the greatest route finder :) Still had a great time in some nice weather
1610848202107.png

1610847995805.png

1610848035577.png

With my love restored for the 100... I think I'd like to get outside again this weekend. anyone doing any runs this weekend?

With some rain this week, Montana Mountain might be fun to knock out. Should be a little bit of water in the washes, but not so much that they will be a problem. I could do it Saturday.

With some rain this week, Montana Mountain might be fun to knock out. Should be a little bit of water in the washes, but not so much that they will be a problem. I could do it Saturday.
the cursed montana mountain... what time would we need to get started for that?

the cursed montana mountain... what time would we need to get started for that?

I would think a 9am meetup would be fine. I'm happy to do it in either direction, but I like counter-clockwise, because there is a lot of fun stuff very early in the trail that way.

If we do Counter-Clockwise, we would air down here: 33.28319, -111.16576

If we are on the trail by 9:30, I doubt we will run into much/any oncoming traffic before we hit the top. Coming down, we may not be popular with the SxS folks, but I couldn't care less what they think. My 7000lbs says I win.

I would think a 9am meetup would be fine. I'm happy to do it in either direction, but I like counter-clockwise, because there is a lot of fun stuff very early in the trail that way.

If we do Counter-Clockwise, we would air down here: 33.28319, -111.16576

If we are on the trail by 9:30, I doubt we will run into much/any oncoming traffic before we hit the top. Coming down, we may not be popular with the SxS folks, but I couldn't care less what they think. My 7000lbs says I win.

So, thoughts on tomorrow?

Thats sweet!! Got link to buy those lights?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom