Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm game to kick another guy out. I didn't realize there was another Steve in the club though. :confused::hmm::ban:

Tuesday would be slightly preferable, but either will work for me. Where we doing this thing?

I can see it on the app as one of my subscriptions and on the main clubhouse page. You using one of those old IPhone thingys Nolen? Haha

Tuesday at Gus's in east Memphis - I'll put it on the calendar. Never been to that location. What road is it on and what time we going?

IH8MUD on Android

***Club Meeting***

Tuesday, January 21st, 2014 at 6:30 pm.

Gus's Fried Chicken in East Memphis

730 S. Mendenhall, 38117

Donuts at Gibson's after.

Optional night ride after Gibson's.

Are you guys still meeting? I'm new to the group as far as my LX, but I traded up from a built JK Rubi that I've been wheeling for years.

What's happening g with the Bluff City Cruisers?

Funny you should ask... we're meeting up next Tuesday the 24th, probably for burgers somewhere. Stay tuned for details.

We are down to only half a handful of folks and usually only meet up to wrench if someone has a project or if for lunch or dinner when @wngrog or @Bomar swings through town.

***Club Meeting***

Tuesday, November 24th, 2015 at 6:30 pm.

Belly Acres

2102 Trimble Place, Memphis , TN 38104 (click for map)

Park on the upper level of the Overton Square parking garage (right across street from Belly Acres) for tire kicking and yoga pants viewing after.

@rboutwe75 @wngrog @heckler @Slabsides45 @southff4

Here...not a bad spot.

image.jpeg

Great meeting you guys tonight! Look forward to hitting the trails with you guys eventually!

Thanks for spurring us into action, Ron - It was great to meet you, and great to see everybody. And nice score of a truck you got there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom