Club Meeting Tuesday, January 17th 2023 7pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
Club meeting at 7pm on Tuesday evening, January 17th at Batch Slapped. Key business topic is to elect new club officers (or re-elect existing who are auto-nominated, LOL).

Dave @LC4LIFE has served two consecutive years as President but has stated that due to other obligations, he must resign.

If a club member desires to serve as President (or VP, or Secretary, or Treasurer, or TLCA Delegate) you may self-nominate in this thread!!!

I will send an email to club members for whom I have an address to nominate and/or vote in absentia.

Still trying to attend another meeting but work schedule makes it impossible. Maybe next time 🤙🏼

Won't be able to make the meeting this month.

It's been a while since we've seen you (but we're glad that you pop in here with some frequency).

Do you want to continue as the TLCA Delegate? Their monthly conference calls most often coincide with our meeting time (third Tuesdays).

I will send an email to club members for whom I have an address to nominate and/or vote in absentia.

Well, I was hoping that a few guys I've spoken with would have made a decision (affirmative) and replied for me to include on the ballots, but as of Sunday evening, 15th January, they've not. I'll harass them today (Monday) and try to get the email sent ASAP.

I got a late phone call from David M. aka @LCPilot

I nominate David M. for Vice President!

We were short on the meeting--only three of us braved the snow and cold (Jeremy, David M., and myself) But Percy (black lab) got to hang out inside Batch Slapped, so that was fun. Everybody loves the big dog!

One of the things we talked about was adding some new destinations to the annual trail ride schedule--so this is an opportunity for everyone to pitch their trail proposals, if you know a road/trail or have heard about a road/trail that you want to visit, post it up!

Some that were mentioned that might be additions to 2023 calendar:
Argentine Pass (near Georgetown), Saxon Mountain (near Georgetown),
Williams Pass (only open in August) ties into upper end of Alpine Tunnel, HancockPass, Cumberland Pass

Here are the 2023 Club Officers:
President-Jeremy @wonderlc
VP-David M. @LCPilot
Secretary-Josh N. @000doodie000
Treasurer-Tracy @SAS

Sorry I wasn’t able to make it. Tuesday kicked my butt and I crashed as soon as I got home. I second Todd’s motion for more snacks! And I tentatively commit to getting to more meetings and runs this year, work permitting.

Reactions: SAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom