Events/Trails Club Meeting - Pot Luck @ Poupon's House - Saturday September 21st 6 -10 pm (1 Viewer)

Tell us if you will be coming

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, unfortunately we will not make it today. Our plans are much earlier than I previously thought. The wife and I will try to make the next one!

Unfortunately not going to make it. Have fun!

Vince

Been a rough day for the 2YO...catch everyone next time.

It was a great party, thank you Larry and Liz, and Happy Birthday Larry! I took a few photos to commemorate the evening.

Stephen
C0DAF428-921C-434F-B6D3-637BBA55D474.jpeg
ED852BE2-4162-4636-93EA-B71B22A5D1DA.jpeg
0BD90620-C2D8-4AEA-8479-643E244042AC.jpeg
CD9C1953-CDD9-4D73-9C86-4FCC70F7B8F1.jpeg
E2637333-63D7-4B04-B392-9BAB646981CC.jpeg

Larry and Liz -

Great party - thanks again for hosting. You have lovely garages... and the house is pretty nice too!

Happy Birthday, Larry! That was a surprise and the peach cobbler was excellent!

To Stephen - great pictures!

Thanks again -
Evan

Larry and Liz,

Paula and I had a wonderful time at your Bday/ club party. Great food, nice to get to visit with some folks. I am happy we found our way back to your house in the dark to get our cooler and chairs.:D
Thanks , Stephen for the pictures.
Jeff and Paula

Larry and Liz.
Thank you for hosting this club get together. Susan and I had a great time and it was nice meeting everyone.
Oh, and the peach cobbler was tasty!

Hey everybody - thanks for joining us for the club pot luck. Liz and I had a ball and it was good to catch up. Love the pix Stephen. We actually did some business between the queso and hot dogs. BTW - Frank/Christine - your queso and salsa rock. Some of the best I have ever had! VanMan - awesome potato salad and the melon with jalapenos was yummy Ash! Thanks everybody for bringing some dishes - I would say it was a hit!

Back to business:
  • Juan said the new tees and hoodies are on their way. We should have a nice selection at the next meeting.
  • Frank and I picked out a few dates for some family fun events. I will post up threads for each but mark your calendars:
    • Sunday Santa Fe Fall Day Trip - Sunday Oct 20th
    • Cowboy breakfast with optional overnight camp out - Sat/Sun Nov 2nd & 3rd.
Several of the Elders mentioned that the club use to do pot lucks all the time. I say we pick up on it again and maybe mix it up - breakfast some months when it is nicer weather and pot lucks at other's houses or even a park.

That's all for now. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey everybody - thanks for joining us for the club pot luck. Liz and I had a ball and it was good to catch up. Love the pix Stephen. We actually did some business between the queso and hot dogs. BTW - Frank/Christine - your queso and salsa rock. Some of the best I have ever had! VanMan - awesome potato salad and the melon with jalapenos was yummy Ash! Thanks everybody for bringing some dishes - I would say it was a hit!

Back to business:
  • Juan said the new tees and hoodies are on their way. We should have a nice selection at the next meeting.
  • Frank and I picked out a few dates for some family fun events. I will post up threads for each but mark your calendars:
Several of the Elders mentioned that the club use to do pot lucks all the time. I say we pick up on it again and maybe mix it up - breakfast some months when it is nicer weather and pot lucks at other's houses or even a park.

I say we ease into the more frequent potluck thing by having some goals, like once every 2 or 3 months. It will require a little commitment from the membership to make it successful though. And you don't have to host it at your house if you don't want to. You can organize it to be at a park. I did it a couple times where the club paid the rental for for a picnic site in the Mtns. (Oak Flats).

Back to business:

I would be up for having a get together at my place up here in the sticks. I am not very good at planning anything but am pretty good at burning meat. Got plenty of room for parking, and no neighbors to call the cops when you guys get outta hand.

Back to business:

Larry and Liz,

Thank you for a wonderful time. It was great to see everyone again. I would love to pick up the potlucks again and would love to host at some point.

Stephen, those pics are awesome! Thanks for being the photographer!

Good to see everyone last Sat and thank you L&L for hosting. I ate way too much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom