CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey guys i wont be making it tonight :/ i've got a test early morning - i know you're alll devastated! haha but just thought i'd give a heads up..
When I was in school, the time TO go have fun was the night before a test!

This younger generation........they've just got EVERYTHING messed up....... ;)

Just kidding, of course......you need to do as well as you can in any school you're in............you're going to need as much money as you can make, 'cause this Land Cruiser thing is rippin' EXPENSIVE!

Pretty cool that I saw 2 FJ-40s that I have never seen before at the meeting.......

I saw a white FJ-40 crossing the Gluckstadt bridge yesterday at 5:10 pm yesterday, I wish I have flagged him down, it looked real clean.

Pretty cool that I saw 2 FJ-40s that I have never seen before at the meeting.......

I saw a white FJ-40 crossing the Gluckstadt bridge yesterday at 5:10 pm yesterday, I wish I have flagged him down, it looked real clean.

was it this one?
I bet not...

Landcruiser FJ 40

The first one with the cash takes the jeep. :rolleyes:

$9800???? Hummm.

i want to call him and be like i'll give you $1000 cash for it and no more.. call me when you can't get anyone to buy your jeep

Tonight...

alright boys and girls, tomorrow night is the monthly meeting at Cherokee.

As I was cleaning out the garage today I found a box of CLC shirts. Mixed designs. I'm bingin' them to the meeting and we are having a sale. Club could use the money right here before the Crawl plus I am tired of moving them around.

Found any retro CLC stickers? I would love one of those to put on my 62. If you have a t-shirt that has the same type script as the sticker I am talking about I would buy one of those also.

I'm in even though today feels like a Monday.

No october meeting

Folks, with the crawl bearing down the normal club meeting will be pretty sparse.

Folks are welcome to go ahead up to the Cherokee, but there will be no offical Club meeting for October.

If you know folks that don't check mud, please help out by spreading the word.

Lets CRAWL YALL!!

BOOOHHHHH!!!! :crybaby: I was looking forward to meeting yall for the first time. Can't make the CRAWL due to work and the fact my rig dies whenever Im in traffic and turning left at a yellow light!!!

Have fun at the CRAWL....I will require lots of photos in order to pretend like I was there and not at work!!:steer::beer:

Folks, with the crawl bearing down the normal club meeting will be pretty sparse.

Folks are welcome to go ahead up to the Cherokee, but there will be no offical Club meeting for October.

If you know folks that don't check mud, please help out by spreading the word.

Lets CRAWL YALL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom