CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am also in Hattiesburg. Let me know if guys wanna hook up together. I have lots of questions!!!

AJ
sounds like we need a volunteer from H'burg who knows the area to set something up. I would, but I'm in Ocean Springs and don't know the area.

sounds like we need a volunteer from H'burg who knows the area to set something up. I would, but I'm in Ocean Springs and don't know the area.
I can help with facilitating that. Not sure the best way to do it though. So if someone wants to set us up a group, we can brainstorm.

I can help with facilitating that. Not sure the best way to do it though. So if someone wants to set us up a group, we can brainstorm.
Just start a new thread in this forum
With a big title “Hattiesburg people”

Monthly Meeting Tuesday Night August 3rd at Martin's Downtown at 6pm.

The rona has been running through my house so I’m going to keep my distance for your sake.

Good meeting tonight. Bar was packed for Rona meet n greet.

With Crawl the same week as the scheduled October meeting we won't have the meeting. If y'all want to get together go for it. We'll see a lot of y'all at Crawl and hopefully see the rest in November!

If you can’t make the Crawl we will be meeting the following weekend

7434C894-CA32-4E9D-81EB-7E3ACD964977.jpeg

No meeting this month, trying to move to over to the weekend/Cruisers and Coffee type format. With the holidays and schedules it doesn't look like there's a good weekend this month. Hopefully will have a date for January here shortly.
Thank you mr secretary.

Hey everybody! Monthly meetings are going to resume next month, 2nd Thursday at Fertile Ground Beer Co. In Belhaven, food trucks, beer and restaurants all near by. 5 -7pm. See y’all April 11th.

Thanks @Franken470 for heading this up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom