CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there since I'm not going to Ramble. Y'all come on. I'll have club shirts and stickers for any new member.

July 6th, Martin’s downtown Jackson. 6:00 pm.

Looks like I’ll be able to attend finally.

Good turnout.

AC92E603-6F32-4D11-8EC1-F8487FBDE674.jpeg

BFE44D6B-3C1C-4E24-BFBE-E36A7B0D24F3.jpeg

2E1918F2-BBFC-47B4-B7E6-06E444E9656A.jpeg

Hey y’all, I’m located in Hattiesburg and used to live in Jackson. I would definitely be interested in some of your events and meetups.
If any of you are near Hattiesburg or in the area, give me a shout!
I’m looking for some like-minded junkies nearby!
-Forrest-

Hey y’all, I’m located in Hattiesburg and used to live in Jackson. I would definitely be interested in some of your events and meetups.
-Forrest-
Check out Salient Overland. Chris Williams runs it and he’s a cruiser guy. Facebook

-Forrest-
Hey I’m in Hattiesburg too and have been wanting to put some stuff together with local folks too.

What area are in in? I’m in the south midtown area.

@Runnin On Empty @HburgEagle

I'm in Ocean Springs. I would drive to Hattiesburg (or Wiggins) to do a meet up. I know there are other Cruiserheads in Hattiesburg. Chris Williams, Bruno, there are bound to be others. It should not be hard to do a ride up there either.

I'm in Ocean Springs. I would drive to Hattiesburg (or Wiggins) to do a meet up. I know there are other Cruiserheads in Hattiesburg. Chris Williams, Bruno, there are bound to be others. It should not be hard to do a ride up there either.

I’m texting Chris to get on here and round yall all up as I type

I’m in the Lake Serene area. So the other the end of town. We need to get a group together. The closest I know of is Jackson

I’m texting Chris to get on here and round yall all up as I type

I'm all in for some kind of meet up or ride near by. I'd love you get to know some of you local Hattiesburg guys and folks on this end of the state.

Let’s do it! I know Bruno. My 40 isn’t in the position to travel long distance currently, but it’s good for 20-30 miles lol
@Runnin On Empty your cruiser looks like the one that was parked on (I think ) 21st street at a widows house for years. Did you score that one?

Let’s do it! I know Bruno. My 40 isn’t in the position to travel long distance currently, but it’s good for 20-30 miles lol

Someone start a separate thread for a Hattiesburg meeting. Build it and they will come.

I am also in Hattiesburg. Let me know if guys wanna hook up together. I have lots of questions!!!

AJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom