**Club Meeting Champs @ Southpoint Mall in Durham 9/14 @ 5pm** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could I ask that you bring the lock cylinder set for Mikaela today? Its her birthday (yes, 16) and it would be nice to throw that on the pile of other presents (yes, 90% for the 40).

Thanks...

Sorry I missed this post and the meeting. Do you need me to get it to you tomorrow? I'll bring it with to work and meet you somewhere tomorrow or drop it in the mail.

Chad

Chad, let meet up somewhere tomorrow and I will get them to Jerry tomorrow evening since he is right around the corner from me.

We had a great turnout this afternoon/evening and what I feel was a great meeting, I will follow-up with minutes from the meeting and also email those out through the email list.

Sorry,

I didnt make it Justin is moving so that means I have been busting my ass helping! What are friend for?

Sorry I missed this post and the meeting. Do you need me to get it to you tomorrow? I'll bring it with to work and meet you somewhere tomorrow or drop it in the mail.

Chad

No problem, I was late in my request and thought of it on a whim. If you can meet up with Greg at your convenience, that would work out fine. There is no rush on it at all.

Chad, let meet up somewhere tomorrow and I will get them to Jerry tomorrow evening since he is right around the corner from me.

We had a great turnout this afternoon/evening and what I feel was a great meeting, I will follow-up with minutes from the meeting and also email those out through the email list.

I agree, nice turnout. Wish we could have stayed a bit longer but the wife was stressing out about getting home in the FJ-40 before it got too dark. Sure is nice seeing what we have to look ahead to in those FJ-40's that are so clean.

No stress on getting things down here, we've still got plenty to do to get the FJ-40 moving well and stopping better...

A couple quick pics I took with all the rigs in one place...
IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5029.jpg

IMG_5031.jpg

IMG_5032.jpg

IMG_5033.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

Nice pics!

Good lookin' herd. Hate I had to miss it.

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom