**Club Meeting Champs @ Southpoint Mall in Durham 9/14 @ 5pm** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
The comment was made to get back into the groove of our monthly meetings the second sunday of every month. I do agree this is something we need to put back on the club schedule. With the year coming to a close in the next few months we also need to consider individuals wishing to run for the positions of the club and also organize it so that we fill the necessary postions. With this being the second year for the club it will be the first opportunity we have to really nominate and vote for the people we think should fulfill such positions. We have had a great year thus far and can only work to improve it in the coming years.

I know this is short notice but how many can we get to meet at the Champs (Southpoint Mall in Durham, and location we met for the first annual meeting this past January) this coming sunday? I would like to have an idea so we can possibly set-up the room we had last January, that worked really well for us I feel.

Something we also need to consider are the opportunities we need to try and create with local organizations to possibly interest them in sponsoring the club. This will not only help them get noticed but may also help us in promoting the club. We at some point need to show our appreciation to Fred Anderson Toyota for the assitance they have offered in the Parts Department.

Please advise as to if this Sunday the 14th is something that would work for anyone.

:beer::beer:

I'm good for then.

And, might it be a good suggestion to invite our contact at Fred Anderson for a meal on the club? I'd spring for a burger and a beer since he gave me a nice discount when I ordered my spare parts kit for my summer adventure...

I'm up for Sunday, and I second Mtb's idea on the schmoozing! I might be able to limp the 40 to Durham for some technical advice...

Last edited:
I might be able to make it.

I'm a maybe, we're heading out of town for the weekend - depends on when we get back.

I should be able to make it. Maybe the wife will come along if I promise not to roll the Cruiser in the parking lot. :D

I will be there as well, trying to talk the wife into coming...but regardless I will be there.

Brad

I will be there and might have the wife and kids along for at least dinner.

I also agree with Mtbcoach about inviting a couple of folks from Fred Anderson to attend. I am also more than happy to pitch in on their dinner, etc.

Can I come? I live in durham and am trying to do an fj40 build which has stagnated. It would be cool to meet some people who could help me out. THanks

FJ40Kyle, it's not a problem at all to join us, gives you an opportunity to see a couple trucks and ask a few questions you may have about your rebuild.

Alright so Champps does not do reservations on the weekend so we can do one of two things-we can change the time to 4 and hope it's available or we can just leave it for 5 and if it's taken just get some tables together, what do you all think?

Website says if we call ahead they can set the tables up for us, maybe they'll let us call ahead (Sunday 9am) and reserve the space for 5?

Groups

Wish I could make it guys, but the time will be better spent getting "Dozer" (my cruiser) ready for the Caney Fork ride in Oct! Have fun and pour a lil' out for me.

Ramon

I plan to make it

Well Im out, I had really hoped to make it but I did about 4 hours of traveling yesterday that I wasnt planning on doing. Let us know how everything goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom