Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Saturday Nov 19th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No - maybe next time

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a breakfast get-together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on Saturday November 19th, at 9 am. (every 3rd Sat of the month)

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Like last time, lets start off by having breakfast then we will head back over to the parking lot to enjoy some truck talk.

Poupon

Big turn out for yesterday's breakfast. Great food and friends. Let's keep it going.

I’m afraid I will be out of town, taking my older van to Portland for some upgrades. Will be sorry to miss the breakfast.

I’ll bring the troopy again. Save a space between a 60 and 80 for me. 🤘🏼

It'll be good to see your rig again. What mods did you do to it since last month? :rofl:

It'll be good to see your rig again. What mods did you do to it since last month? :rofl:
I just washed it. Does that count? I’ll be doing more in the near future, but I’m waiting on some funds, Black Friday discounts and time to do a thorough job. Plus, I think High Desert Cruiser Clubs is taking some money for dues I owe. 😉

Change of plans. I will not be going to PNW for upgrades on older van until spring. Upshot is, I will be at breakfast on Saturday!

Change of plans. I will not be going to PNW for upgrades on older van until spring. Upshot is, I will be at breakfast on Saturday!

The van might be sold by then :rofl:

I plan to show up and have some breakfast.

I reserved inside seating for 20.

Good to see everyone again!

IMG_20221119_090755698_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221119_102408926_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221119_102415008_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221119_102433625_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom