Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat September 16th 9 am (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love the idea of a quarterly thing. I find it is best to put stuff in the calendar as early as possible. Otherwise, time slips by.

Our course, I would be game for a quarterly "puerco" pot luck - maybe in the fall or spring when there is a chill in the air. Let me work on a few dates that might work and post up. Maybe this October.

Can anybody that went to the breakfast post up the summary? How many people, any topics discussed??

Hmm, topics discussed: None :hillbilly:
Present were: Pappy, Monkeyboy, Juan, Matt, Justin, Ali+Isabelle, Terril+Lisa, Steve+ baby Rosa, Grant, Bruce, Vince. I think that was everyone.
Tire kicking: Lots

Not sure if anyone purchased any Tee shirts.

did someone say that they had a Tepui RTT tent for sale?

did someone say that they had a Tepui RTT tent for sale?

I mentioned that I saw one at the REI garage sale in ABQ and heard about two of them for sale in REI garage sale in SF last month.

I mentioned that I saw one at the REI garage sale in ABQ and heard about two of them for sale in REI garage sale in SF last month.

I remember that, but I thought someone said they had a RTT that they wanted to sell

Hoping I didn't dream it

It was me that mentioned it. I'm thinking of moving a different direction. If your interested let's talk.

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom