Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat Sep 15th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Pool for Club Meeting

• Yes - I plan to atttend

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Maybe - not sure yet

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No - unable to attend

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

609BFEA6-C064-42CC-B01A-95307CABC2DD.jpeg
B186DA6B-625D-46AB-8957-CB534C3CA709.jpeg
140B8DEB-7ED1-4D59-8BD7-ADCB963FA671.jpeg
Parking lot? What parking lot?

View attachment 1790243

We don’t need parking lots :cool:

Nice Meeting everyone today @ the meeting! Looking forward to wheeling with you all in the future.

C.J.
I'm looking forward to seeing the unicorn off-road.

It was a solid turnout, thanks to everyone for showing up. We met some new faces and hope to share some adventures in the near future.

Pics

20180915_094011.jpg

20180915_103528.jpg

20180915_103513.jpg

20180915_103558.jpg

20180915_103548.jpg

Forgot to say thank you to @Poupon for changing his flights to Turkey so that he could attend our breakfast. Hopefully his connections weren't too tight due to the change.

Before I forget, we met four new folks last Sat:

@Aragorn - Joseph with the 80
@Mauser - Virgil with the pink panty. Somebody needs to get him the sticker! @Ramathorn15 is the holder of panty stickers.
@SandiaFJ40 - beatifully restored 40 with 3BT and an intercooler
@RunnerGurl505 - with the pretty blue 4Runner. She threw some mud on the rig before coming to the breakfast apparently!

Last edited:
Forgot to say thank you to @Poupon for changing his flights to Turkey so that he could attend our breakfast. Hopefully his connections weren't too tight due to the change.

Before I forget, we met four new folks last Sat:

@Aragorn - Joseph with the 80
@Mauser - Virgil with the pink panty. Somebody needs to get him the sticker! @Ramathorn15 is the holder of panty stickers.
@SandiaFJ40 - beatifully restored 40 with 3BT and an intercooler
@RunnerGurl505 - with the pretty blue 4Runner. She threw some mud on the rig before coming to the breakfast apparently!

It was cool meeting you all. Man, you guys sure do know a lot about Land Cruisers. And have some cool stuff. One of these days I will get the ol lady and kids out on a camping trip with the group. Everybody seemed really cool.

I'd like to become a member of the High Desert Cruisers. Maybe next month I can work that out with you guys.

I might have to get some of the panties. @LX450JC showed me his. Need a sticker for my welding hood.

I hope some of us will setup a family oriented camping where we setup a base camp some place and just hang there. I have a place in mind at Navajo Lake but it is far away from all facilities and rather remote.

I also wouldn't mind going camping to the Luna Park CG, down south, now that the temps are cooler. There is a vault toilet with stunning views and only three sites with tables on them. So, that might be a good starting out camping deal as families. We can bring the MTBs for the kids and the place is dog friendly. If we get there early enough on a Friday, we can pretty much grab the entire CG. This place is popup camper friendly but not large, hard sided camper friendly due to the rough roads in getting there.

We do go by the Springtime CG on our way to the Luna Park CG. Springtime CG is a typical NM state CG and has nice facilities and nestled among the tall pine trees. This place all camper friendly.

Lots of possibilities.

I was planning on making it to this one, but got an OT shift instead. cha-ching! paid for the weld on sliders I ordered. I plan to make my own bolt on brackets for it. a nice compromise.

I was planning on making it to this one, but got an OT shift instead. cha-ching! paid for the weld on sliders I ordered. I plan to make my own bolt on brackets for it. a nice compromise.

OH OH I see...I'll just make my own then! ;)

Actually if we sort out the plates we could possible have them plasma cut...have a few leads

Which sliders did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom