Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat Sep 15th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Pool for Club Meeting

• Yes - I plan to atttend

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Maybe - not sure yet

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No - unable to attend

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 15th at 9 am. I'm able to attend this one.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

*NOTE: We will be parking on the north east corner of the lot near the Daily Grind. There is a large, flat dirt/gravel pad where we can circle the wagons. This will enable some truck talk before/after we have breakfast.

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics
  • I will post up any topic suggestions
Larry

Last edited:
Can't make it this time - enjoy the breakfast and the truck talk!

I’ll be there! I’m excited to meet everyone, well, those who are going ;).
Woo-ah? First post? We need an introduction post. Tell us about yourself. Your first name. What you drive. Oh, and pics of your junk is a requirement. See ya Saturday.

Welcome to our slice of MUD!

Last edited:
Woo-ah? First post? We need an introduction post. Tell us about yourself. Your first name. What you drive. Oh, and pics of your junk is a requirement. See ya Saturday.

Welcome to our slide of MUD!

Thanks! I’m new to the forum thing too...is there a specific forum for newbs?

I am going to try to make this meeting. Breakfast at 9:00? Man, you city folk start late.

I get off work that morning but i should be able to make it!

I'll be there with Isabelle. It'll be nice to meet some new folks.

Should be there...maybe in 40 if repairs are buttoned up in time but that might be pushing it.

I'm planning on attending.

I will miss this breakfast. My wife and I are going camping south of the Zunis this weekend. Hiking, biking and resting. Have extra food for me.

FYI, I am working on getting my HAM license, so I can communicate with the HDC on the trail. It is new to me, but always wanted to get into HAM.

I will miss this breakfast. My wife and I are going camping south of the Zunis this weekend. Hiking, biking and resting. Have extra food for me.

FYI, I am working on getting my HAM license, so I can communicate with the HDC on the trail. It is new to me, but always wanted to get into HAM.

Once you get your HAM license and a radio, you won't look back. As a matter of fact, I predict you will be very disappointed when you wheel with folks that only have a CB. CBs are horse and buggy in comparison.

Once you get your HAM license and a radio, you won't look back. As a matter of fact, I predict you will be very disappointed when you wheel with folks that only have a CB. CBs are horse and buggy in comparison.

I don't even have my CB installed. Everything is there, just in case, but I haven't used it for probably 5+ years.

What's a CB? :deadhorse:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom