Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat May 20th 9 am (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its that time again. Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 20th at 9 am. I am going to be traveling on this day, so won't be able to make the meeting. Perhaps Ali or somebody could chair the session.

4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics (from last session)
  • Cruise Moab (May 3 - 7) (Report from Ron or Evan)
  • Overland Expo West (May 12 - 14) (Report from Matt/Juan/Frank)
  • HCD Ouray (Aug 2 - 6) (Ali - any updates)
  • Baja 2018 (Pappy - I should have my new trailer for this trip)
  • Aircraft Crash Site Discovery
  • Reorder more Tee's and Hoodies (Ali - can you provide an inventory and ask the group if we should simply reorder or redesign before we reorder?).

Working. I won't make it.

I should be there!

We'll be there. A local friend, Emory, will bring his BJ42, I think that's what it's called. I'll bring a box of T-shirts as well.

Worky work:frown:

I won't make it. I'll be knee deep in the rocks

A good meeting was had, NOTHING was discussed :flipoff2: My local buddy brought his RHD BJ44 that is running a 2B diesel engine with a recent turbo addition. Unfortuantely, he and daughter had to catch a 11am movie so they bugged out earlier than the group ready to leave the tables. This BJ is the same wheelbase as a 45 but it's a full cab so the rear passengers have more room and the front driver/passenger can move their seats back quite a bit. There's even room BEHIND the second row, WHOA :clap:

So, today I had a BJ44 and a '60s CJ5 on the driveway for a wrench session. Emory is good with bikes so he helped me tune both of bikes as well :steer:

A good meeting was had, NOTHING was discussed :flipoff2: My local buddy brought his RHD BJ44 that is running a 2B diesel engine with a recent turbo addition. Unfortuantely, he and daughter had to catch a 11am movie so they bugged out earlier than the group ready to leave the tables. This BJ is the same wheelbase as a 45 but it's a full cab so the rear passengers have more room and the front driver/passenger can move their seats back quite a bit. There's even room BEHIND the second row, WHOA :clap:

So, today I had a BJ44 and a '60s CJ5 on the driveway for a wrench session. Emory is good with bikes so he helped me tune both of bikes as well :steer:

No pictures???

pics

20170521_162704.jpg

20170521_162707.jpg

20170521_162716.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom