Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Sat May 15th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - Will be attending

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Maybe - Will let you know

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No - Unable to attend this time.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a modify, safe breakfast get together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on May 15th, at 9 am.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

There is a good chance that we will be able to have our breakfast on the patio this time, as things start to open up. BTW, a big shout out - THANK YOU - to all NM citizens for your efforts to embrace safe protocols and/or get vaccinated!.

So I say we try to get back to the "full table service normal" that we have missed so much over the last year. After breakfast on the patio in front of The Daily Grind, we will head back over to the parking lot, where we have circled the wagons, to enjoy some truck talk. .

Poupon

I’m planning on being there.

I am a maybe.

The patio is reserved for our group sat, 9am.

I'll be there as well.

Hoping to make it! Wanting to check out everyone's awnings and RTT's. I am in the shopping phase right now.

Changed my vote to a For Sure. See you there.

I will be attending too.

I should be there. Probably not for the sittin' and eatin' part, but will hang out in the parking lot.

I should be there. Probably not for the sittin' and eatin' part, but will hang out in the parking lot.
If you show up to eat and sit too, I will buy your breakfast. Yes, I will, so be there!!

If you show up to eat and sit too, I will buy your breakfast. Yes, I will, so be there!!
Thanks for the offer. I don't usually have breakfast anyway. I will leave the seat for someone that wants to eat. Sounds like its going to be a pretty good turnout so I will do my part to keep things from getting too crowded.

It was nice meeting you guys finally, I’ve been lurking on here for a while.

Also thanks @alia176 for the great deal on the stove!

I missed unfortunately. Did anyone take any pics?

Great turnout everyone, thanks for coming and hanging out. Especial thanks to Jesse from Los Alamos and Vince from Espanola for making the trek.

My daughter Isabelle loved on all the dogs, as usual and I love watching her interact with all y'all "old fogies" ;). She is growing up in this club her entire life and pretty soon she'll be running trails in her own 4Runner.

This was the 80's shakedown run after being torn apart for three weeks. On the way home, she blew a coolant hose under the intake manifold which will be addressed today. :bang: . Thankfully, I was still running plain water through the cooling system for a thorough flush so I didn't end up losing expensive Toyota red coolant!

20210515_104055.jpg

20210515_110159.jpg

20210515_104055.jpg

20210515_102602.jpg

20210515_102539.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom