Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Sat June 18th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No - maybe next time

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a breakfast get-together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on Saturday June 18th, at 9 am.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Like last time, lets start off by having breakfast then we will head back over to the parking lot to enjoy some truck talk.

Poupon

Out standing a camping trip then

I will be there.

Thanks for putting this together. I recently moved to ABQ and would love to be there and get to meet all of ya'll.
Well, I see you are new here. Why don't you start up a "howdy" thread and tell us about yourself, and a bit about your 200-series. Pictures please.

Well, I see you are new here. Why don't you start up a "howdy" thread and tell us about yourself, and a bit about your 200-series. Pictures please.
Will do. I no longer have the LC-200. My current vehicle is a 2019 4runner TRD-Off road...I'll post pics etc in the new thread.

Thanks for putting this together. I recently moved to ABQ and would love to be there and get to meet all of ya'll.

I reckon it's time to update your location :flipoff2: <-- welcome to Mud salute.

I'll be there and if my teenager decides to wake up in time, she'll show up too!!

Sucks to miss another one. I am out if town this weekend. Have fun everyone!

Great turnout everyone, thank you for showing up. We had two Casita trailers and one cool home made trailer by Justin. @Dreamin Wheelin who brought his 80 on 40s o_O. Hopefully Adam will start an intro thread shortly.

1655593628726.png
1655593703096.png

1655593732998.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom